Chapter 15: Freedom

Every hour for this last day of issolation was like a year. my clock went from 9:00 to 10:00 in what seemed like an eternity. Gaara came in about 12:00 with lunch and sa to talk with me for awhile. It's like a whole new world since we confessed to eachother we care deeply about the other. He seems to actually smile more now. I wonder if he does that outside the room to. I'll find out soon enough.

My issolation ends at 6:00. I have exactly five hours now until I can leave, walk around, and take a shower! I swear I smell something feirce. But luckily Gina gave Gaara my bag so I had lotions. At least I don't have to worry about dry skin. SHUT UP! I freaking know already! Worrying about dry skin and being clean is very girly but I can't help the OCD side of me any more than you can.

Anyway, what was I talking about? Never mind. I'll just talk to Gaara.

"Have you seen my friends yet? You know Hinata, Naruto, Sasuke, Kiba?" I asked.

"I think Hinata and her team are here. I saw Kiba earlier, But Naruto and that Sasuke kid are still not here. Just to let you know I really don't like Sasuke."

"Not very many of us do. Damn it they better hurry. If they get them selves killed their dead."

"Yeah, that's the general meaning for getting themselves killed." He smirked.

"Shut up, you know what I mean." I started chewing on my thumb nail. "Oh and speaking getting killed, you and me gotta have a serious talk about your anger and killing people. Yeah I was spying from the bushes when you killed the fuck ups. Let me tell you it actually creeped me out. Very hard thing to do. But you do know that killing some one just because you feel like it is wrong right?" I Stared him down.

"Stephanie, I kill to exist." I just gave him a 'huh?' look. "Thats the only reason I have to live is to kill others and make there existance my own." Now I actually said it.

"Huh?"

He pulled me into a light hug. "I'll explain it further one day. But for right now. I have a gift. Be right back." He got up and left. I layed down on the bed and looked for pictures in the dots on the ceiling. I fund a cat, an eye, and a smily face before he came back in. Damn it he's holding it behind his back.

"Let me see, lat me see." I said. He shook his head and grinned. "Come on man! You said it was a gift! Now I want the gift!" I tryed to reach behind him and grab it but he just turnned and got away. We wreastled for it for a little while.

Finally I had it in my hands, sitting on Gaara's lap after he fell to the ground. "Yay!" I held it above my head in victory. Then I saw that it was... OMG!!! He brought me a 2L bottle of cherry Pepsi and a brand new soccer ball!!!

I squeeled and hugged him. "Gaara you are the best boyfriend in the world!"

He returned the hug and kissed my neck. The only thing that could make this moment better is if- My alarm clock went off telling me it was 6:00. I can leave the room!!!!!! Oh, so awsome.