Chapter 42: Dad... again

"Wow. It's so beautiful. It makes me wish Hyan would hurry up and ask me to marry him." Silvia rested her head in her hands and got a look of pure dreamly stateness.

"Maybe if you tell him me and Gaara are getting married he'll get it in his head to ask you at some point. I'm just praying that Dad doesn't find out till like much later. Something tells me this will not go over very well."

"You know why do you still call him Dad? You disowned him a long time ago and now call Tohoru Dad. By the way, was he surprised the first time you called him that?"

"No. He was really happy."

"Oh. Nice. So why not instead just call him Jill or King Jill? Because it tells him that you really don't want him around anymore and you don't respect him enough to call him Dad."

"Hey that's actually pretty good. I'm gonna have to do it." She helpped me get ready for my date with Gaara. I was aiming for... so un-Steffie you barly reconize me thing. My new style is only slightly different from my old one. It used to be shorts and a tank top everyday with my hat. Now it's super short nin dresses and really high socks with a headband. I've gotten a little girlyer over the years, but I so don't act it. I'm still the same old Steffie.

Silvia said she had been waiting for years to do my make up. I always thought I looked pretty damn good without it. Once everything was done I looked at myslef in the mirror, pleased with what I saw.

It was perfect! Not to girly but also not to tomboy. Everybody wins! There was a knock at the front door and Silvia bounded down the stairs to answer it. There was some talk and a small laugh.

"Steffie! Gaara's here!" She called to me.

I made my way down the stairs. "I told you it was for me." I said. Gaara had this look of aw on his face. Yes, it worked! "Ready to go?" I asked.

He nodded and walked with me down the street. The dinner was amazing. Gaara never once took his eyes off of me. I laughed when he totally spaced out and I had to wake him up. When the dinner was over Gaara payed and took me for a walk around one of the parks. A walk by moonlight. I love it.

Everything was perfect. Wait. Normally when everything is perfect something happens to make it just a little fucked up. Or at least thats what happens with me. Gaara and I layed down in the sand and started pointing out funny made up star constilations. Examples being The angry kitty, hot pie, and deranged clown. Yeah we're weird. But isn't that one of the many things you love about us?

There was the sound of someone running across the sand and we sat up. Hang on. Is that... Jill? It is! Holy crap whats he doing here? He was running like lightning across the sand, his face contorted into a look of pure rage. He ran right up and punch Gaara in the nose before we could blink.

"Shit!" Gaara said holding his nose.

"Gaara, are you alright?" I asked.

"Ah, no. I think he broke my nose."

"Here let me see." I grabbed harshly by the arm and picked me up. "Ow ow ow."

Jill's eyes were wild with rage. Shit. Well i'm powned. Come to my funeral. I love you all. Goodbye crule world. Na, i'm just messin with you. I lifted my feet up and kicked him with all my might. Of corse, I ended up landing on my butt, but that was a minor thing.

"What the hell are you thinking?! Getting engaged at fifteen. You little slut!" He yelled.

"You talkin to me?"

"Oh boy, you shouldn't have said that." Gaara said.

"Are you talking to me?"

"Now you've done it."

"They call me whore!" I ran up and landed swiftly on the top of his head, switching my weight to get on my hands and flip him on his back. "I'm kidding. They call me Steffie. And how exactly am I slut when A. i'm a virgen, B. I've only Kissed two boys in my life, and C. Just got engaged for the first time to the man I've been in love with for two years?"

"Your pretty much giving your fifteen year old body to this man. You can't even get married until your sixteen. Which isn't until June!"

"Giving my what and where was I?"

"Marrige is a bond of soul and heart. When the cerimony is over the man is intitaled to the womans body."

I nodded my head very slowly. "Yes it is common for a married couple to have sex on their honeymoon. But the man is not intitaled to it. If the woman doesn't want to it's still rape. Your such a sexist pig Jill."

That did it. It wasn't the fact I told him off. It wasn't the fact I called him a sexist pig. It was the fact I called him Jill.

I didn't even see it coming. I had no time to react. No time to do anything really. I just felt the hit and landed in the sand next to Gaara. That was going to leave a very nasty black-eye. "Ow."

"You have no respect for me. You do not listen, you do not obay. If you do not do as I say right now and break your engagment with this slug right now, you will be dissowned by me and Reene.

"Reaaly?! Your not just pulling my leg right? You'll actually dissown me and leave me alone?!" I yelled happily. He didn't say anything. He just glarred. "YES! Thank you lord, at last i'm free!" I crawled closer to Gaara and thought I saw a smirk on Jills face. "Here, let me see your nose." He turnned away.

"No."

"Aw come on honey. If it's broken we need to straiten it."

"I'll do it later."

"Come on."

"No."

"Let me see."

"Stop."

I could see Jill turn and walk away. Yes!

"He's gone. If you won't let me help you at least let me go home with you so that you can check it. I'm worried. You know how I get." I used my super cute voice.

"Alright. Come on." He got up and extended a hand to me. Once to his place he went into the bathroom to look at his nose. I poped in and looked at it to. He got surprised and tryed to cover it again.

"It is broken. I can help you restraighten it if you want."

"No. I'll have Temari do it."

"Hey, you forget that Temari straightened my nose after Sasuke broke it. That was shit. I can be much gentler."

"Hey, yeah. I completly forgot about that. Come to think of it, you wouldn't let me help you with you nose either." He smirked.

"Yeah yeah. Now sit down. I'm not saying this is going to feel nice but it's not going to be to bad either." I pulled up and then down to straighten his nose out.

"Mother-!"

"Told you. Now if that had been Tem-chan doing it you would have said the other word."

"Hey man, I'm not that bad." Temari was standing in the door way. "Who broke his nose?"

"King Jill."

"Ahhh. I get it."

After I put a bandage on Gaara I got him up to his room and made sure he didn't have a concusion.

"You look alright to me." I said.

"Your looking pretty good yourself."

"Not what I ment, but thank you." I tryed to get up and Gaara pulled me down again.

"Please, stay the night?" He asked me.

I didn't have to think to long before kicking off my shoes and crawling under the covers with him. Gaara put his arms around my small frame and held me close. It felt so good, to be wrapped in his arms again, slowly letting sleep take over. And I want to feel like this all the time. Maybe, soon, I can.