Chapter 29

Josh
I did it and he said yes. He said yes! I can't wait to tell the guys honestly, i don't want to brag about it but I'm going to brag about it anyway. I have the amazing Tyler Joseph as a fiancé.

"Hey Josh?" I look down at Tyler who's head is currently in my lap.

"Yes Ty?" He has his "thinking face" in which to me just looks like he's trying to hold in a cough.

"Would it be Tyler dun and Josh dun or Tyler Joseph and Josh Joseph?" Oh I never thought of that.

"Which do you want it to be babe?" I like Tyler dun personally.

"I kinda like Tyler dun. It makes me realize that I'm married to a very cool dude and that I'm yours so." He blushes a bit and continues watching the television.

"Yeah I like it too." I smile at him and he smiles back. (The snack that smiles back gold fish.)
--
"Ty thanks for being my Bromo buddy for life as Alex and Jack call it." He replies with a little laugh and a hum. He must be tired.

"Hey lets go to bed okay? It is like 11pm." I get up and then pick him up bridal style up the stairs to his room. His stairs are a little narrow I guess so when he was blind he had the wall and stuff to touch so he won't fall to his death. I bet he still did though because he did it today.

I put him in his bed and cover him up. At least he is wear is pajamas already so all I have to do now is join him. I put my arms around his waste and nuzzle into his neck.

"Goodnight tyler." In reply I get a mumbled I love you and I say it back. I finally close my eyes and sleep.

Tyler
I wake up and I'm in a white room again and like last time he's here again. He is looking at me with his head to the side and it makes me feel uneasy.

Did you forget about me little ty?
No but I was hoping that you left.
I hope you know that none of this is going to work out. He doesn't love you, he's just going to cheat and lie because you're not a good enough person for him. You're not even good enough for Jenna that's why she stopped trying. Honestly you're just useless space. A useless broken vessel. Just give up already.

I start tearing up but I stop it.
I'm not that useless or am I not good enough. Josh loves me.
But does he really though. Don't you remember debby? No? Too bad you should she's really important.
I don't understand.
Here kid just let everything fall into my hands okay? It'll be fine. If you count fine as laying in a apartment crying all day fine.

He smiles and the room starts turning black again and things try to grab me. This isn't okay. I don't want to be here anymore I want Josh. I want my mom just get me out of here away from these things. I don't want to be dead. I don't want these thoughts anymore. I don't want to be gone.
**

A/n idk what this chapter is but i tried. Also Tyler Dun or Josh Joseph?