Chapter 34

Tyler
"Pete I need you to take me some place anywhere but here please." He looks at me but does a double take when he sees the tears running down my face. He doesn't speak as he leads me to his car.

"Take me to a hotel maybe he won't find me there. Then he will be happy with Debby right?" Pete Looks confused but agrees and takes me to holiday inn.

"Thanks Pete I-I'll tell you later okay?" I wave him off while sniffling and go into the inn.

"How may I he-" I cut her off.

"Room for one please cheap?" She nods and I pay for the room as she gives me the key and puts my name in the computer.

I head to my room as I hear yelling behind me. It's Josh. I start running toward my room.

"Wait Tyler! It's not what you seem at all she forced it!" I'm already in my room and I lock the door.

"I don't care Josh I saw what I saw!" I yell back after locking my door and laying on the bed crying.

"Tyler please. Let me in." I ignore his pleas and it gets silent.

"Friend, please remove your hands from over your eyes for me." I start crying harder as he continues the song I wrote for him awhile go. It goes silent again and he sighs.

"Tyler I love you." I stay silent and I hear him leave. That's all I'm good at now. Just listening.

I cry harder into my pillow as I recall memories with Josh and how he made me happy.

"Wish w-we could turn back time... To the good o-old days."

The end