Chapter 17

Josh
We finished now we wait.

"Dude it looks sick." Alex decided to help me finish Tyler's room while the other guys took him out to eat.

"Dude I can't wait for him to see man. I'm nervous though."

"Why nervous?" It's stupid but valid.

"I'm scared he won't like me one he knows what I look like. Alex I'm a rat and he's beautiful he deserves more." I fiddle with my hands and bite my lip.

"Dude don't sweat it he won't leave you for that stupid reason he will most likely leave you if he sees you naked but that's it."

"Oh wow thanks Alex."
"No problem."
****
Tyler
"So guys it's been fun with you but I don't feel good I kinda want to go home." It's true I don't feel good. They forgot I'm blind and let me go down an escalator with out telling me it was an escalator. I ended up falling and now my neck hurts and it feels like my cheek is bruised.

"Josh is on his way right now he's looking for the store were in right now." He didn't tell me he was coming.

"Hey babe." I feel his arm wrap around me and I smile.

"So I was thinking let's have a small date here at Apple bees yeah?."

"That seems great josh." We say bye to the guys and he walks us to the restaurant.
-----

A/n
Actual date tomorrow yayauay.