Chapter 6

your guy's comment make my day.

Tyler
"Uhm well Jenna I have some news for you. I'm completely utterly gay." Yeah take that Jenna I won't be your boy toy tonight or ever. I feel her leg start rubbing mine under the table. Ew no gross.

"Sure you are Tyler. It just takes the right woman to make you come back to your senses." Maybe that's why I lost a sense. I awkwardly shuffle farther away from her.

"Hm maybe you're right Jenna." She sits quietly for a moment.

"Really?.." Wait for it.

"Nah. I'm just kidding. But you totally fell for it." I say between laughs. I hear the waitress ask us what we would like and Jenna tells her both our orders.

"You know what Joseph. You're going to be a hard one to crack." I really wonder what she looks like honestly. I tune her out and start thinking. One perk of being blind is that looks don't matter for me obviously. If I fall in love with you I fall in love with your personality and that's great right.

"Are you even listening Tyler?." Not really

"Yeah totally carry on."

Josh
I wonder what he had to help his mom with. Maybe he lied to me because he didn't want to be rude. It's not like we're dating or anything it's just nice to know.

Buzz...buzz...buzz my phone starts ringing and I can't find it in my covers. Why. I finally found it and answered without looking at the name.

"Hey Joshua, wanna come out clubbing with me and my sister?." It's debby.

"Not really." I sigh. I don't feel like doing this right now.

"You don't have a choice, hurry up dun and get here." I hate her.

-----
A/N
Really short like 297 words. But it's fine. We're cool. It's all good in the hood. Also my update schedule is completely random so.