Chapter 14

It's January 31st today and I don't know if I'm ready. My mom and Josh have been here for me telling me that it's going to be okay and that it will go great. Josh told me today to ease my nerves that on that day he will look the best he possibly can so I won't leave him for someone attractive. I promise you Josh that I won't ever leave you because you make me happy and I haven't felt this way since you came into my life.

Maybe I'm over exaggerating this surgery. Every one can see so no big deal. I'm just scared that it will hurt or that I'll have really big scars. But the worst part is to me that after the actual surgery I won't be able to see right away I need to keep the bandages on for a day so I'll still be blind.

"Tyler Josh is here okay? I'm going to leave now. The money for food is on the kitchen counter by the sink." It's weird that my mom always puts the money there. One day I told Josh that I liked my kitchen sink and he was confused so I had to explain that a kitchen sink to me is not a kitchen sink to him.

"So ty guy what's the plans for today." He sits next to me on the couch and wraps his arm around me.

"I want to see the stars." I really do. All my life they've been described as balls of light in the black sky joining the moon. But people say they're dead. I don't understand.

"Tyler I promise that will be the first thing we do when you can see. But for now we can sit outside and enjoy the sounds of nature." And almost on cue we hear thunder.

"Never mind." I laugh and go to the kitchen tripping over what seems to be a shoe on the way there.

"Why is there a shoe here that's dangerous." I throw the shoe out of my path and get to the money and bring it back to Josh.

"You, me, pizza, and stories how about it dun?" I sit on the couch and wait for a reply.

"You've got yourself a deal Joseph."
---
"Hey Josh can you go see if someone is here I heard a car door slam." No one should be here I think.

"Yeah um there's a girl coming up to the door." That literally could be any girl I know or not know.

"Just go open it and see who it is please Josh." I hear the door open and a familiar voice.

"Oh who are you? It doesn't matter is Tyler home I want to see him." That voice belongs to Jenna.

"Sure he's in here." The door closes and the footsteps come closer. Then I feel long skinny arms wrap around my and a squeal.

"Hi Tyler. I've missed you." I tense up hoping Josh would help me.

"Yeah but I didn't miss you Jenna, but anyway why are you here you know In my house?" She unwraps her arms from around me and I feel joshs heavier weight sit next to me wrapping his arm around me.

"I came to see you duh. But if I may ask who is this?" I was about to answer then Josh spoke up.

"I'm Josh his boyfriend. Who are you?"
"I'm Jenna and I've think you have it wrong Tyler is mine?!" Oh god. They start arguing and I got tired of it and I developed a head ache.

"Shush girls you're both pretty. But Jenna I was never yours and Josh was always mine well since a couple days ago." I stand up with the help of Josh and walk to the door.

"You should go." She huffs and I hear her footsteps come closer to us."

"You guys are both disgusting but don't worry Tyler I'll fix you. Promise." She says and Josh steps in front of me.

"Well we don't need fixing I think we're perfect the way we are and you should leave before I make you." And with that I hear the door close and a huff from Josh.

"Care to explain Tyler?" Why me.
***
A/n
Wowie 1k reads and 173 stars I appreciate it all and all of you guys really. Also I think the spacing of the days in the fic is going to be like ours so after I update and if I don't update if 4 days then it has been 4 days for them to okay?

Anyway stay safe and drink water💕