Chapter 24

Josh
Tyler can finally walk around with no bandages on. He says it's still blurry but it'll get better. Since he's had his bandages off he's been asking me to quiz him on colors to see if he can guess which is which so it makes sense because he's only had it described. So far he has blue red and pink right.

He says it's because red was described as hot, blue was described as cold and pink as fuzzy feeling like soft. I don't know how that makes sense but I'm not him so I wouldn't know.

"So Josh remember those things you promised we would do once I could see?" I nod in response finally knowing he can see it.

"Let's go shopping."

"You sure?" He hasn't been out since the surgery.

"Yeah it'll be weird knowing that I won't need Ben anymore but I'll get used to it." Ben was what he called his 'feeling stick' so he wouldn't run into anything. It didn't work that well knowing that's how we met but I'm not complaining.

"Well we should change out of our pajamas right." He nods and he goes to his room to change and I wait. I need to stop at my house to change.

He finally comes back down in a maroon hoodie and grey pants.

"What color is this shirt? I can't seem to find a description to match." He tugs on his converse while speaking.

"It's maroon, I really like that color on you." He blushes and smiles. He's so cute I still wonder how I got to be with this wonderful small boy.

Once we reach my car my phone buzzes.

RyRy: I've got the stuff from debby.
Jish: good were leaving now there's a key in the plant to the right of the door, go in and set the stuff in his closet.
RyRy: okay deal, btw it's really pretty
Jish: perfect.
------

We make it to the mall and we've been to 3 stores just to Tyler. Forever 21, Aeropostale, and PINK. He wanted to go to pink because he saw grey and pink joggers in the window and decided he needed them.

"Tyler let's go to somewhere more my style?" He says okay and I grab his hand and lead him to hot topic. Green day was playing and I can hear Tyler singing along quietly behind me.

"Tyler this is what I call band merch heaven okay? All the bands you like Tyler like green day this is where you get CDs vinyls and shirts." He nods and I go find him a 'a day to remember shirt in his size and show it to him.

"I like it lets buy it."

Patrick(woah)
"What should we name this song?" Pete myself joe and Andy decided to make a band because as all the kids say now a days "yolo".

"How about 'im like a lawyer with the way I'm always trying to get you off (me and you)." I think about it for a second and come to a decision.

"It's long. I like it."