Chapter 2

Tyler
I've learned a lot about Josh by that one phone call. I've found out that he really likes cats, he has reddish pinkish hair and he loves drumming. That would explain why is hands are rough in some places and others not.

"Tyler hun are you awake yet?" I automatically recognize it as my mother.

"Yeah I am, what are we doing today?" I get up and find my way to her.

"Well um you have a dinner tonight with that girl Jenna, I set it up yesterday." No leave, ugh. I groan in annoyance.

"Why, I've told you that I'm okay by myself right now I don't need a girl in my life." Maybe a boy though. She just sighs and starts going through my closet for today's outfit.

"Tyler please, just this once she's a nice gal." Should I tell her, I think I should maybe she will stop pressuring me into these dates.

"Mom.... I like boys." Here we go.

Josh
Ew. It's too early to be up in my opinion.
"Josh which looks nicer? The floral top with the black shorts or the black shirt and red pants??" Debby asks me while looking for more clothes. I honestly think they're both nice but I have to choose anyway.

"Floral shirt, black shorts" why am I here.

"Really? Okay then black shirt and red pants it is then." Really.

"We should probably get home. You know where my drums are. So I can have a day to myself. We've been here for 3 hours." I sigh. I really just wanna think out Tyler. I've found out that he plays piano, his mom is his helper for most things and that his singing voice is amazing.

"But Josh I'm having fun. Don't you want your girlfriend to be happy?" Ew.

"You're not my girlfriend nor will you ever be." Keep it together Josh. I need her to help me.

"Yeah but I could be."

"But you're not. I like guys anyway you know this." She sighs and keeps walking. I swear after she gives me my new drum set I'm home free. It's not wrong that I'm using her either. She's using me just to impress her sister but in all honesty I'm a rat.
-------------
Quick update?? This chapter wasn't that great I apologize deeply.