Chapter 33 (wedding.)

Josh
Its currently Friday and I have a little cold from sleeping on the roof 2 days ago but that's okay. All day I've been with Tyler's mom and the guys trying to get everything looking perfect and I've think I did it. We even had Brendon's mom make cute little pillows that had important dates in our lives on them. Like one of them said Tyler's surgery date.

"Bro it looks sick, he will love it promise." Alex says to me while drinking one of the drinks we made earlier.

"Yeah but how are we supposed to get him in his tux before without any suspicions?" That was the one flaw of this plan.

"No worries I'll just ask him to try It on for a photo then lead him into the back okay?" I nod in response and start getting ready myself.

I need to re dye my hair, shower, make sure the tux is wrinkle free, do my hair, put on the tux, then finally I have to smell good. No I'm not using axe ew no.

"Josh go get ready by the time you're ready he should be here so." Patrick rushes me up the stairs and frantically hands me things I need.

"You're more worried than I am and you're not even getting married."

"Yeah but this may have a effect on Pete ya know.?" I nod and he leaves.

Here we go.
--
After what seems like forever my hair is a darker shade of blue, I smell nice, and I look good. I hope everything is set and oh god where's the priest. Where's the rings oh god oh god.

I start panicking and someone walks into my room.

"Hi babe." I thought it was Tyler but it's not. It's Debby.

"Why are you here?." I kinda just cut her off after I found Tyler.

"You thought you could just stop talking to your girlfriend and get married to some blind kid? That's not how it works. I'm here to get you back okay baby?" I push her out and the worst thing happens.

"Josh Hun why are kicking her out she's a guest to the wedding stop." Tyler's mom grabs her hand and the start talking. Oh great.

Tyler
I'm in the car with Jack currently because he wanted to go the mall. I only had 20 dollars but I got a new one direction note book so.

"So Tyler what are your plans with my Josh?" Well let's see. I want to marry him and have cute married couple moments. I also want him to fuck the shit out of me but I mean that's normal.

"Well sir I'm hoping to make him as happy as he can be. He's made me happier than I've ever been." He smiles at me but u ruin it by yelling at him to look at the road while driving. I should learn how to drive one day.

"We're here dude come on." I snap out of my thoughts and head inside to meet a very fancy looking Alex.

"Come on dude go change into your tux were taking pictures." He pushes me upstairs pass the kitchen where I hear some snickering.

After showering again and changing he leads me down to the living room where Jack is also in a tux. I guess it's all the guys taking pictures today.

"We're taking them outside so let's go." Jack leads the way and I gasp at what I see.

I see Josh standing at the end of the isle with his cute smile and all our friends and some family. I look back at Jack and Alex shocked and my mom takes my arm in hers and leads me down the isle. I feel like crying and guess what. That's what I do.

"Hi tyjo." Josh whispers to me once I reach him and i wipe my tears and smile.

"Hi jish." I whisper back and he grabs my face and kisses my nose.

"You look fabulously awesome." I laugh a bit and he does too. That's when the priest starts talking and I start to panic.

Vows there's vows to do and I don't have my ukulele to play the song I have for Josh. I look around and see Brendon holding my ukulele smiling at me and I smile back.

"This is now the part where I let you say your vows Tyler?" Everyone looks at me and I get my ukulele from Brendon.

"I wrote a song I hope that's okay." I smile.

"I know where you stand silent in the trees and that's where I am silent in the trees.." I take a deep breath and look into joshes eyes.

"I can feel your breath. I can feel my death. I want to know you. I want to see.
I want to say hello.." He starts smiling at me and I feel butterflies in my stomach. No a whole zoo.

"know where you stand. Silent in the trees. And that's where I am
Silent in the trees. Why won't you speak
Where I happen to be? Silent in the trees
Standing cowardly." I finish shortly after and he seems a bit dumb founded but I mean this wasn't that good but I'm happy he liked it.

"Well Tyler you surely beat mine but I'm willing to share still." He looks out to our group of people and I see Debby. Why is she here?.

"Tyler I want you to know when I first met you I felt like a dick. Like I ran into a blind guy and it's only because I wasn't looking where I was going. I mean you couldn't either because you're blind but that's beside the point. I thought you where so adorable because you where all shy and your smile just suited you so well and your voice is so different I loved it. Believe it or not I told Alex about you right after that happened. He didn't make it easier for me and my "love" sickness." I start smiling really hard and blushing and he keeps going.

"When we talked after that moment I thought that you where a super cool dude to be around like you ply ukulele, piano and you can sing. You're a triple threat that stole my heart. You even like Taco Bell so that's a plus. I also loved how you are confident in yourself and how your attitude affects everyone. I find it cute when you smile all your teeth show and you make the best faces and a super good cuddle buddy. But nose of all I love you. All of you, all the flaws and all the perfections. I never thought I could meet someone like you ever I thought I would be an old cat man but you changed that and I'm happy to have you as my husband ." I'm basically crying my soul out right now and I can't resist the urge to kiss him. So I did.

"I now pronounce you husbands. You may now kiss the groom." She said after a couple minutes of other sayings. Josh pecks my lips and I'm my mind that's not enough.

I step up to him and grab his neck pulling him down to me and smash our lips together and he melts into the kiss. Everyone starts clapping and I look at our rings. Since we didn't have a little child to be the ring barrier we had Ryan do it. It was cute.

"So Tyler dun? I guess I can't call you Tyjo anymore but I can call you Tydun so I'm good." He smiles at me as we walk down the isle together and people follow behind.

"We reach the kitchen for some drinks to get out of the fridge so people can clean up the seats and stuff and set up for the after party? Reception? Yeah.

"Congrats guys I'm proud. I remember when Josh was just a little child." Jack and Alex come over to us and start fake crying.

"I know I know we grow up so fast." I say back and Jack just hits my head.

"Shh were having a moment." I laugh and head back into the backyard to see tables and a dj and these weird lamp lights strung around casting a purple and white glow. It looks amazing.

"We have the best music to play thanks to me." I turn around to see Pete standing there and I laugh.

"Really?" And he nods at the DJ who starts playing kid cudi a pursuit of happiness remix. He laughs as I start jumping around and he joins. Soon various people are out here dancing and having fun. Even joshes parents are here. It's weird because I've never met them.
---

After a couple drinks and hours of dancing i get tired and look for Josh around the house. I look through the kitchen and find no Josh but then I hear speaking.

"I know you miss me." I look around the corner and see Debby and Josh. I don't say anything as I see Debby kissing Josh and I start crying.

"Really! On our wedding day! You fucking dick head!" I run off to find Pete as I hear Josh yelling out. I've got to get out of here.
***

A/n I know that's not how weddings go but oh well I enjoyed it :)