Chapter 26

Josh
I woke up next to Tyler with his arm around me. He's still asleep so I kiss his cheek and get up careful to not make him up.

What time is it? Eh who cares I want pancakes. So here I am making pancakes at 8 am in the mourning singing to green day.

"Hey Joshy what smells so good?" I look over to see Tyler coming down the stairs with only a baby blue shirt on that's super big on him. It's adorable.

"Be careful when touching your eyes Tyler and I'm making pancakes for us." He was rubbing his eye probably trying to get 'eye boogers' out of his eyes. He just groans at me and hugs me from my side.

"I'm almost done I have two more so then your mom can have breakfast with us." I start putting all the pancakes on a plate and set them down on the table while Tyler is on his way to wake up his mom.

"TYLER GO PUT SOME PANTS ON!." I can hear his mom from up stairs yelling at Tyler and i laugh. I try to shut up once I see her and Tyler coming down.

"I wouldn't care usually but I don't want to be in the same room when you have no pants on and Josh here." Makes sense. Speaking of the leg area why isn't Tyler like dying while walking.

"By the way Josh, when making love with ty make sure to tell him to be a bit more quieter." Right then I literally start chocking and she comes to help me and once I cough up the pancake I look at her blushing.

I guess I'll have to tell Tyler that for now on. He probably won't like it though.

Tyler
I didn't realize that the stuff I was wearing yesterday was called lingerie but apparently Josh got it for me for uhm well that reason and I'm perfect find with that.

After breakfast my mom left for work and I went to shower while Josh waited and watched tv. I was making my way down to my room where I hear very loud green day coming out of my room. I walk in and I squeal a but when I'm grabbed by Josh and he starts singing to Amanda but with my name.

"Tyler, don't you know i wasn't strong enough. And in your wild mind
I wasn't smart enough." I smile a bit as he continues.

"Is this a kinda love that only hate would understand. Tyler, I could be your man." He altered the lyrics the bit just because the song isn't the best to sing your boyfriend to but I still appreciate it.

"Josh?"

"Yes?"

"Can you leave now I need to change." I was still standing there in a towel.

"But I've already seen everything." He smirks at me and I groan. Good thing I don't scar that bad or that would've been bad. I'm actually proud of my self it's been a month and a half since that incident and stuff.

"Fine I guess."

"Yay." I push Josh out the way and go to my closet.
--

A/n I'm at a church rn bc food and yeah. There's babies everywhere.