Chaper 25

Tyler
Today Josh was busy with something and he won't tell me what. So I've decided to take this time to properly look around this household I've been living in for 22 years (I think i put 22 in the other chapters idk).

I walk around my room actually taking in my surroundings. Josh and them did a really good job on my room and I'm thankful for it. I look in my closet and noticed my clothing options are a bit weird. Josh has organized it by half of one side all black and the other colors. Mostly floral print as my mom calls it.

I was about to close the closest but then I saw a black box in the back and out of curiosity I grab it. I open the box and find a baby pink i think outfit. But instead of shirt and pants is more revealing and
tighter. I end up putting it on out of curiosity of what I would look like in such
a see through thing.

"Fck I look hot." I fix a few parts after trying to get it on right for 6 minutes. I want to take a picture just to show Josh later how cute I looked but instead I hear my door open and I spin around to see a wide eyed Josh starring at me.

"Oh hey Josh! Look what I found in my closet isn't it pretty?" I do a small twirl and wait for a reply from blushing josh.

"Uhm yeah Tyler you look I'm really.. Pretty." He puts his bag down and walks over to me. He puts his arms around my waist and kiss me.

"What was that for?" I look into his eyes and my breathing hitched when he rubbed his body up against mine. That's why he kissed me. He starts kissing me again and slowly trails his hand down to my crotch.

"M'tyler is this uh okay?" He says between kisses and I mumble a small yes. I almost flinched away from Josh when he starts jerking me off because his hand are so cold but soon they warm up and I'm a moaning mess.

"FuCk! Faster" I moan loudly and then he stops. He starts undressing himself and I start kissing him down his chest and on his v-line.

"T-Tyler stop teasing me." He says through breaths and I finally take him in my mouth pumping my hand in rhythm to my mouth. He starts moaning quietly and I go faster.

"TyLer! Ugh!." He grabs a fist full of my hair and I stop while making a popping noise when I do. He grins at me and he flips us over to where I'm face down on my bed with my ass up.

"Spread them baby boy." I do as he said and I hear a cap opening. Where did he even get lube? He probably put it in my dresser.

He starts me off with 2 fingers and slowly goes in and out while making curling and scissoring actions. Once I let him know I'm comfortable he adds a third and it's a tad uncomfortable. It soon turns into all pleasure but the he takes his fingers out and I feel empty.

"Okay Tyler you ready?" I moan a yes and I feel him at my entrance pushing in slowly just to make sure I'm okay and I slowly adjust to the discomfort. He starts to pick up the pace and my breathing becomes uneven and so does joshes. 

He bends down to my neck and starts sucking on a spot but as he did so he hit my spot and I cried out in pleasure when he starts hitting it over and over again.

"UgH!.. Joshy harder." I moan out loudly and stops to turn us around to where I'm on top riding him. I get even more turned on when I hear the slapping of our skin colliding and Josh with his eyes closed mouth opened and small moans coming out.

"FucK!" Soon enough Josh and I hit our highs together after he started stroking me and me just a sweaty moaning mess.

I get off of him kiss him a bit then head to the bathroom to clean up.

"Nice butt Joseph." I blush and hurry a bit faster to my bathroom.

-----
A/n lol smut that isn't that good but oh well. I'm gonna hit y'all with two new fics? The first 3 of Joseph twins and a whole book of smut. Bc I have nothing else to do with my life so yeah (like next week).-Alexander