Chapter 28

Tyler
I wake up to an empty bed. Usually Josh stays the night or comes over in the morning because he hangs with my mom. I know it's weird. But today was even weirder because I woke up with black dots surrounding my room and they wouldn't go away.

"Mom!! I need your help there's black dots everywhere!" I sit here rubbing my eyes trying to get them to leave but it just made it worse.

"What is it Hun?" It's my mom good.

"There's black dots everywhere and they won't go away and I don't know what's happening and it hurts!" She comes over to me and looks in my eyes. Then she starts laughing.

"Tyler you have eyelashes in your eyes. You need to stop rubbing them." She then blows in each eye and they start to water but I don't see the dots. (This is what happens to me when they fall in my eyes.)

"Oh...thanks mom.. Is Josh here or did he stop by at all? Usually he's here in the mornings so." She smiles at me.

"Yeah he stopped by but he went to go get some things. Crazy you've been together for what 1 year and 2..3..?" I cut her off.

"1 year 5 months and 6 days." I smile in embarrassment and she just stays smiling.

"Why are you so smiley?" She just responds with no reason and leaves. She's weird but she's my mom so I love her anyway.  I start changing into another pair of pajamas, my lazy day pajamas which is just a pink footy onesie and I love it. Josh has a blue one.
--
A couple of hours later and still no Josh. No message or anything.

"He could've texted me.. Am I clingy? Nah." I resume watching my favorite movie ratatouille when I hear the door open.

"Tyler!!" It's Josh's voice and run over there to hug him just to see him standing there awkwardly.

"Is everything okay Joshy?"

"Yeah I'm fine but Tyler I have a serious question." I get nervous and listen.

"I was wondering.." He starts to get down on one knee and I squeal.

"Will you marry me Tyler?" I see a flash and see my mom taking pictures.

"Yes!." I squeal like a girl and stop myself. I gotta be manly.

"I mean sure dude totally." I try to keep a straight face but end up laughing when he starts. He picks me up and kisses all over my face as my mom just laughs while taking pictures.

Another chapter of my life this fast? Well here we go.
**

A/n
Lol I have no reason I haven't been on watt pad except that I've haven't been in the mood to read or write so. I'm sorry. Also I wanted this to happen in a year anyway so :)))))