Chapter 18

A/n I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday I was really busy with some family issues. Also is this fic even good like there is no plot so how do you guys feel about it? I dont know If I like it.
*****

Tyler
"You know I've never been here before." It's true I don't go out much.

"It's okay I'll order for you if that's totally okay?" I reply with a short yes and we make small talk before were interrupted by a waitress.

"Hello are you guys ready to order?" Josh starts to state our orders and I get a bit antsy. I usually don't eat in public because I'm not used to the surrounding so if I mess up everyone sees me.

"Um can we also get a couple to go boxes please. "

"Of course anything else needed?" I quickly say no and I feel like Josh is going to question me.

"Before you ask I'll tell you why I asked for To go boxes. It's because I'm nervous about messing up or making a mess while eating in front of all these people and you."

"There's not even that many people in here." Well all I hear is loud chatter so it seems like it.

"Fine what did You order us?"

"Spaghetti and meatballs because I wanna lady and the tramp this." This is what I have for a boyfriend everyone.

Josh
"That was nice don't you think?" Where driving back to his place and probably just going to listen to his mom tell baby stories about him.

"Yeah it really nice until that waitress started hitting on you but it's okay I corrected her." And that was true Tyler literally told her that even though he couldn't see her that he could see that she was a "fake asš b*tch that needs to step off my man." It's pretty cute when Tyler gets like that because it shows he cares.

"Yeah it was funny she looked scared but in all reality you couldn't beat up a fly."

"Josh I'm offended." At that moment my phone buzzed notifying I have a new message. But I'm driving so I guess it has to wait.

"Josh I really do care about you okay?"

"Yeah I know I care about you too more than you'll ever know."

"In that case...lets go to your place so you can 'show' me how much you care." Does he mean what I think he means.