Chapter 21 (part1)

Tyler
I was being awoken to the sounds of voices I think from nurses and I get anxious.

"Sir you have to leave we need to get him to the operating room okay?" They're talking to Josh. I feel myself moving and people talking trying to get Josh to leave. Where's my mom that's the true question.

"Wait! I'm his boyfriend I need to tell him something."

"Make it quick." Make it long so we can stall the operation.

"Tyler can you hear me?" I nod in response.

"Tyler I just wanted to know I know you'll be okay and that after this you'll be able to see and I'm excited too but I Josh dun wanted to tell you that...I'm in love with you too." I wasn't ready for that to happen and when I'm about to say something I get cut off and I start moving again.

I hear doors open and I try to control my breathing as I get put under... Here we go.

Josh
"Josh dear calm down he will be fine." Tyler's mom was surprisingly calm considering that her son is going to surgery close to his brain ya know.

"How are you so calm I don't understand?"

"Because I know he will be fine, Josh think of the good things that come out of this." True, he will be able to see everyone he spends his life with and finally see himself.

"I'm going to go home okay Josh I'll be back by the time he's out. Are you coming?" Shaking my head no she then looks at me weird and asks why.

"Because I want to be here the whole time just in case ya know." She nods then leaves.

I shouldn't worry so much