Chapter 30

Tyler
It's been what 2 months now since Josh has asked me to get married to him and honestly I kinda want this marriage thing to get done. It's making me stressed out and my anxiety to go high. We basically have most of it planned. It's going to be more chill.

"Tyler get up. You've been in your room for days now." It my mom.

"Did you know that carpet is house grass?" I said while petting it.
"And that a drive way is a personal parking lot." It's true.

"Tyler very funny but what's wrong?" She sits on the floor next to me and holds me.

"I don't know I've just been stressed out a lot more than usual. I don't know what it is but I don't like it. I think it's the wedding that's making me like this. I want it over with so it can go back to normal."

"It's okay Tyler I was like that too. That's why your um father and I got Married in Vegas." We don't know where dad went but I'm okay with that. He wasn't important if he left.

"I don't want to get married in Vegas or a church. I rather have it in joshes backyard at night with pretty lights, good music and my friends." Fun fact his yard his huge. It's not the only thing of his that's huge by the way. Okay I should stop. I look up at her and she's thinking.

"When do you go get fitted for your suit?"

"In two days. The colors for the wedding are purple white and black? I don't know if that's good but I like it." She smiles at me.

"Okay then next Friday it is." She gets up and leaves without saying a word about what next Friday is. Why does she do this to me.
***

A/n why does that look like Tyler in the photo.