Flipped

Chanyeol angrily scowled at Sehun, only giving Baekhyun a glance. He'd get to him later. Sehun the fucking backstabber would go down first. Chanyeol gripped Sehun by the front of his shirt and threw him up against the hard wall. Sehun hissed when his body made the impact with the hard structure. He could feel Chanyeol lifting his body off the ground by the second and tried to dig his finger nails into his hands, trying to get Chanyeol to release.

"Damn it, Yeol! Let me down!" Sehun yelled.

Chanyeol's expression grew more dark. "Shut up. I'm not in the fucking mood for any of your bullshit!"

Shit...Sehun could feel the collar of his shirt tighten around his neck. "Yah! Calm your fucking shit! We weren't doing anything!"

Chanyeol gave him a look full of pain and bitter humor. "Are you fucking with me right now?" He bitterly laughed. "Nothing...Oh, I get it. I guess nowadays when you catch one of your best friends tongue fucking with the person they know you're fucking interested in, that's perfectly fucking acceptable."

"He didn't mean it that way, you idiot!" Baekhyun yelled. God, how he hated the situation. He tried to push Chanyeol and get him unbalanced enough to be distracted and let Sehun go, but Chanyeol's stance was stiff and permenant.

Chanyeol did let Sehun back on the ground, though. When Baekhyun tried to lay his hands on him again, Chanyeol pushed him back. Baekhyun staggered backwards. Chanyeol's attention was still on Sehun. "I came out here to ask if you were fucking fine since you left the god damn table without a fucking word. Instead, I find you out here tongue tied with Baek."

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun said, raising his voice. He grabbed onto one of Chanyeol's arms. "Let him go! He wasn't doing anything wrong! It–"

Chanyeol pulled away from Baekhyun's grasp and snapped his head to him. "Of course he wasn't doing anything wrong!" Chanyeol angrily spat. "He couldn't have done anything wrong if you were letting him, right?"

"It wasn't like that, Chan–"

"I don't care." Baekhyun stopped. Chanyeol looked away from him. "I don't care right now, Baek." Chanyeol stared down at Sehun and Sehun did the same, trying to show no signs of backing down.

What came next came unexpected to Baekhyun, who never thought Chanyeol would do any harm to any of his friends. Chanyeol lifted his right fist-–the same one he used on Lay–and landed one on Sehun's face, hitting him on the jaw.

Sehun swayed and staggered to the right. He would've fallen if not for his quick reaction in grabbing the wall. Chanyeol found himself unsatisfied, but still had the conscience inside of him telling him that Sehun and him went way back. He decided not to push it further despite how badly he wanted to hurt the kid.

Chanyeol turned around to finally give Baekhyun his full attention. As much as he wanted to hurt Baekhyun, who was staring at him in complete and utter shock from what he just did, he couldn't do it. Chanyeol cursed himself instead for harboring feelings strong enough to make him punch his best friend in the face.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, frozen in place, the second the hand touched Sehun's face. Chanyeol's eyes pierced through his. The pain and anger inside them scared Baekhyun, but it also jabbed him in the gut for being the reason of those eyes being the way that they were. He bit his lips. He knew Chanyeol wasn't going to listen to him. He knew–and it hurt knowing.

Silently, despite having pushed him away so many times and rejected his words, Chanyeol was secretly hoping that Baekhyun would reach out again. If he says something...you'll listen, Chanyeol told himself. You'll listen, damn it. You won't pull away. You won't...The thought was never finished as Baekhyun drew his eyes to the ground and walked past him to go to Sehun's side, tearing Chanyeol apart.