Pride

—Second Year—

Luhan stepped in the room and Sehun followed. As Sehun closed the door behind him, Luhan had walked over to the bed and began to tug at his tie, pulling it off and setting it on the bedside table. Luhan heard the lack of noise coming from behind him and turned around to see what Sehun was doing, which was nothing. Sehun was doing nothing.

"What're you doing?" Luhan asked, giving Sehun a smirk and an amused twinkle in his eye. He began to unbutton the buttons on his shirt. Sehun's eyes moved from Luhan's chest to his face. He shrugged, then grumbled something inaudible to Luhan's ears. "Could you repeat that?"

"I said I was just watching."

"Ah..." Luhan raised a brow. His hands left his shirt, which was only half-way unbuttoned, and his feet took steps toward Sehun, closing the distance between them. "If you wanted a show, you could've said so. You didn't have to watch me from behind. There's nothing interesting about my back."

"I don't agree with that."

"Whatever." Luhan ran his hands on Sehun's chest, giving himself a surprise. The kid was well-built. Surprising...Luhan thought as his eyes gleamed. He slipped Sehun's uniform jacket off of his shoulders and threw it aside. Then he popped the first button on the shirt out of its place.

When Luhan had unbuttoned three buttons, both of his hands grabbed hold of Sehun's shirt, curling the fabric in his hands and pulled his face closer to him. Luhan gave Sehun a look with droopy eyes and Sehun swore that he stopped breathing for a second. When Luhan saw the look on Sehun's face, he smirked and brushed his lips lightly against the younger kid. "God, you're so innocent," he whispered. "Almost like you're inexperienced."

Sehun's face twitched. "I'm not inexperienced," he grumbled against Luhan's brushing lips before opening his mouth slightly as if asking Luhan to kiss him already.

"With me you are."

Luhan took the invitation, graciously kissing Sehun full on the mouth, but it wasn't a moment later that he retracted, biting Sehun's lips before letting his mouth go. "What are you doing?" Sehun asked, creasing his brows. Paranoid of Luhan slipping away, he took hold of his waist, positioning Luhan against him. "If you're going to kiss me, then kiss me. Don't tease."

"Yah, I'm just giving you a little piece of heaven," Luhan told him as he slyly grinded himself against Sehun, "before you do things with a little devil like me."

—Present Time—

The rest of that seven-day retreat was pure hell in Baekhyun's mind. Chanyeol didn't come back until two nights before the trip ended. Even though Chanyeol was physically there, there was still an emptiness about their room and the silence screamed in Baekhyun's ears.

Chanyeol never really spoke to him except to ask for things like where the remote was or where this and that were. Baekhyun figured that the silence was also his fault. He didn't bring up Sehun because he thought that if he did, Chanyeol would've gone on total lockdown like he did before, so Baekhyun didn't even try, even though he wanted to. He really didn't like the tension or the fact that he missed the giant's advances.

One night, Chanyeol was putting on his shoes on his bed at the unreasonable hour of ten at night. Baekhyun looked up at him from his phone and asked, "Where're you going?"

"Out," Chanyeol answered.

Baekhyun resisted the urged to sigh because he knew he'd do that very loudly. It had become a common thing for Chanyeol to leave Baekhyun alone whenever they were both in the room. "Okay," Baekhyun replied. He honestly didn't know what else to do. Beg Chanyeol to stay? Baekhyun couldn't bring himself to do something of that level...