Masturdating (RATED)

—Second Year—

He wasn't supposed to be wandering the halls. Not during class, anyway, but Oh Sehun didn't care. With his hands in his pockets, he walked, heading to the rooftop. Every single room and hallway he walked past were undoubtedly quiet except for the muffled voices of teachers doing their job.

Sehun sighed, bored. He ran his fingers through his hair and swept it off to the side. He turned a corner, entering the quietest hall he had walked through so far, but it was the last one just before the staircase that led to his intent destination. The classrooms he passed by were all empty since they were old, unrenovated and unused, leaving all of them to be unoccupied—

"Aw, fuck."

Sehun froze in his tracks. He turned around and saw no one was behind him. What the hell was that? Sehun frowned and began to walk again, only to be stopped by the high pitched screeching of a desk and voices from within the room he had just passed by. He backtracked and grabbed the handle. No one's supposed to be in here...Sehun thought. He figured whoever was in there was doing something they weren't supposed to, like drugs. Stupid junkies.

Moving his arm, he quickly slid the door off to the side. "What's going on in here—" Sehun stiffened. His body forgot to breathe as his brain rendered what his eyes were seeing.

A blonde male was forcibly bent on one of the desks. His entire body was naked and moving as it accepted every penetrating thrust from the guy behind him. Sehun's eyes were glued at the sight, especially at the blonde who was crying out in either pleasure or pain. Sehun couldn't tell. He didn't know what to do. Did he just walk in on a rape? Should he run and call someone? Should he—

"Get the fuck outta here, brat!" the male on top barked as he clutched the blonde one's hair tighter, pulling his head back.

Sehun still couldn't tear his eyes away from the blonde until he spoke. "Go—ngh! Just go, please..." the blonde one told him in a breathless voice.

Sehun took a step back, still in a complete shock at what he just witnessed. He took one last look at the blonde, who in turn looked back at him as if to say "I'm sorry" before breaking the contact to focus on his animalistic sex act with the other male. Sehun slammed the door shut, quickly turned on his heels, and ran up to the roof.

Ever since that day, everytime Sehun caught a glimpse at the blonde, he'd always find himself staring. The blonde was obviously older than him considering how Sehun noticed that he was in a third year classroom. Often times, at Sehun's desk by the window, he'd look out and see the blonde playing soccer in Physical Ed. He'd stop watching him and look away when other players would run up behind the blonde and subtly—or openly—grab his ass or touch his groin area. The blonde—as Sehun noticed—never really seemed to care.

It wasn't until one afternoon while sitting with his usual exclusive social circle that Sehun was approached by the blonde. Chanyeol gaped at him, wondering why the blonde was there. Kris obviously recognized him. He looked away disgusted. Kai was possibly the only one who didn't so much as judge the guy. He just held up a hand before returning back to fiddling with his phone.

"Hi there. I'm Luhan." Luhan held out a hand, but Sehun just blankly stared at it before looking him straight in the eye. Luhan shrugged and pulled the hand back. "Sorry. I didn't get to introduce myself the last time we met." Sehun didn't respond and, as much as Luhan gave himself credit for accurately reading people, he couldn't figure out the kid in front of him. "Can I know your name?"

Kris grumbled something inaudible. Luhan moved his attention to him. "What was that, Kris? I'm sorry. I didn't hear you. Speak up."

"I said to leave him alone, Luhan," Kris cockily replied.