The Impulsive and The Unromantic

Chanyeol couldn't wait to get out of the office. When he returned just as Baekhyun had told him to, Sehun targeted him like prey, but thanks to the numerous amounts of employees Chanyeol used as short term barricades, he was able to lock himself in his office, idly passing the time by reading contracts for the rest of the night before he clocked out. When it was time to leave at the regular hour that most of his workers left, Chanyeol couldn't help, but stick his head inside Sehun's own office.

Sehun was leaning hard in his chair with his head thrown back. He wasn't working anymore, but instead he was talking on the phone. By the way he was scolding and complaining one second, and then softly saying cheesy and loving things, Chanyeol figured that he was talking to Luhan.

Knocking on the door, Chanyeol got Sehun's attention. "Go home."

Sehun paused for a second before putting his phone to his chest. "I can't yet, you ass."

"Forget about the papers. Do that tomorrow."

Frowning, Sehun narrowed his eyes, but nonetheless nodded. "Okay."

Chanyeol grinned before excusing himself and quickly made his way to the elevator to go home.

When Chanyeol got back to his apartment, he failed to enter the right code in because of his jittering, excited fingers. They slipped and entered the wrong code and he had to calm himself in order to hit the right numbers. Once the door was unlocked, Chanyeol had only opened the door an inch before his nose caught onto the smell of food.

The door creaked when Chanyeol pushed it fully open and the clinking and clanking from the kitchen stopped. Loosening the constricting tie from his neck, Chanyeol walked towards his open kitchen, setting his work case on a table along the way.

"Baek?" he called as he turned the corner. "What're you doing?"

Baekhyun looked away from the sizzling food in front of him and turned to face Chanyeol. "Uh, dinner—I thought you'd be back a little later."

"I knew you'd be waiting for me. Why the hell would I stick around work?" Chanyeol said, stepping into the kitchen area with a wide grin on his face.

Scoffing, Baekhyun went back to cooking. "You're impossible," he said, laughing lightly before feeling Chanyeol slip his arms around his waist from the back.

"And you're actually cooking something for me—real food, not crusty bread and eggs."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and jabbed Chanyeol with his elbow. "I'm doing it to make up for the 'crusty bread and eggs' this morning."

"I know, I know," Chanyeol said, resting his chin on Baekhyun's shoulder and pulling himself closer against the smaller male's body. "But you know, I'd rather have you instead though. You should've just spread yourself on the table like the vixen that I know you are instead. That would've been just as good."

Baekhyun hummed. "Dinner first, sex later."

"Oh," Chanyeol drawled, smirking. "We're gonna have sex later?"

"Not if you don't stop."

"Stop what?"

"Pushing yourself against my ass and distracting me."

Chanyeol laughed, and then planted a slightly wet kiss against Baekhyun's neck. "Fine. Make dinner good and I'll make the bedroom scene great."

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun quickly turned around and took Chanyeol's face with a hand. Pulling him down, he placed a kiss on his giant's lips. Before Chanyeol could do anything to deepen it, Baekhyun receded and gently pushed against him. "Go have a seat."