Change of Tactics

Sehun lied on his bed staring at his phone. For ten minutes, that's all he did. When Rome suddenly stirred in his sleep, that was the only moment Sehun took his eyes off the glaring LCD phone screen. After that, his eyes went back to it.

From: Sehun

Luhan

Sehun sent that one-worded text. Words weren't his thing.

From: Luhan

What

Creasing his brows, Sehun frowned. He wasn't expecting a text back. It was one in the morning and if Luhan should be doing anything, he should be sleeping, according to Sehun.

From: Sehun

Go to bed.

Sehun clicked to send. He stared at his stupid message for a minute. He was frowning, but was frowning at himself for not knowing what else to say.

From: Luhan

Don't talk to me like that, brat. Take your own advice.

From: Sehun

I can't.

From: Luhan

Why not?

From: Sehun

You didn't reply to any of my messages today, you ass.

From: Luhan

Clingy.

Sehun frowned at the word. I'm not, he thought as he wrote his one-worded reply.

From: Sehun

Evasive.

From: Luhan

Whatever. Go to sleep.

From: Sehun

Fine.

Sehun sighed as he typed the final text.

From: Sehun

Tell me you love me first.

He waited...and he waited. He waited for three minutes before pursing his lips and sending his final final text.

From: Sehun

Like I said—Evasive.

-

-

Chanyeol slipped his tongue in Baekhyun's mouth while using his naked body to push Baekhyun against the wall, making sure to brush his erection against Baekhyun's own. He could feel the vibration from Baekhyun's groan, making Chanyeol do more than just brushing.

Baekhyun's wet hands reached downwards to Chanyeol cock, but Chanyeol wouldn't let him, pushing his hands away. "Stop that. We're doing things my way," Chanyeol hoarsely growled.

Baekhyun nodded and let his hands fall on his own body. Chanyeol's hair was getting soaked and soon his perfectly messy hair began to stick to his face in ways that Baekhyun couldn't imagine out to be any sexier. Baekhyun let Chanyeol do what he wanted to his mouth, deepening the kiss under the falling water.

One of Chanyeol's hands went down to Baekhyun's erection, tugging and jerking it in ways that Baekhyun secretly liked. Baekhyun almost jumped a mile when he felt Chanyeol's other hand sneak its way from behind and finger his entrance. Baekhyun gasped, making him break from the kiss. Baekhyun's mouth wasn't liberated for long. Chanyeol quickly reclaimed it.

He made sure it stayed that way when he thrusted the finger into Baekhyun. Baekhyun moaned hotly against Chanyeol's lips. Since Chanyeol wouldn't release him, Baekhyun placed both of his hands on Chanyeol's slick chest, only to regret feeling his perfect body under his hands.