O.K

Four hours after Chanyeol should've been at the office, he finally arrived. He ignored the glances he got when he entered the building, but what Chanyeol couldn't ignore once he reached the privacy of his own office was Sehun bursting in with a thick load of paper work, folders, and files.

"Heard you finally came in," Sehun started, skipping greetings and all. "Now you can work on all this."

"What is that?"

"Don't know. They just gave it to me when you didn't show up." Sehun settled the work on Chanyeol's desk then stared at him as he lounged in his chair.

Chanyeol glanced at Sehun's way when there was a splotch of silence that followed. "What?"

"I told you, Chanyeol," Sehun said, pointing a finger at him. "I specifically told you to not have sex after the two of you made up."

"I don't see how that's any of your business."

"It became my business when Luhan had to get out of bed too soon to open the store for Baekhyun and I came to work with a hell of a lot more paper on my desk than when I left," Sehun retorted before almost running a hand through his hair, but stopping immediately after realizing that he didn't want to ruin its perfection.

"Just be happy that I'm even here," Chanyeol grumbled. "If I had things go my way, I wouldn't even be here right now. I'd be off doing something more worthwhile, but Baek insisted on carrying on with the norm."

"Ah," Sehun nodded, giving Chanyeol a look. "Byun's still the one with the brains in this relationship." Quirking his lips, Sehun pushed a few things on Chanyeol's desk aside to make room for when he sat on it. "So, tell me. What's happening?"

Straightening his position in his seat, Chanyeol leaned over to grab a pen. "About what?"

"You and Byun."

Chanyeol took a pen, only to fall back in his chair and not attempting to sort through the stack of papers that were more important that what they appeared to be to normal people. "The only thing we set up was a date on Sunday."

" Hn." Sehun watched Chanyeol tap the pen in his hand against the desk, knowing that the guy's mind was far too preoccupied to fully focus on the tasks in front of him. "What do you have planned?"

Giving Sehun a disapproving glance, Chanyeol frowned. "Why do you want to know?"

"The last time you dated was in high school. Let's face it. Your ideas for a date are probably dated and a little childish," Sehun explained. "You're rusty, but that's fine—I'm here."

Ignoring the remark, Chanyeol scoffed. "I don't have anything yet, but I've got a few days to figure things out." A second later, Chanyeol added, "And my ideas aren't childish—Hell, the last person I dated was him so I think I know what I'm doing."

"Or do you?" Sehun challenged. "How do you know if Baekhyun's taste has changed? Hm? What if he likes the more mature type now? He might've acquired certain exotic tastes—"

"Funny, Sehun. You're really—fucking— funny." The remark was said dryly, but Sehun didn't seem to be too affected by it. "Leave me alone and go back to work. I don't wanna be buried in this and I don't want to work overtime, either."

"You don't work overtime unless you want to, boss," Sehun pointed out, "but whatever. I'm leaving. If you need any ideas, I'm right next door. I take Luhan out as much as I can, and when I do, it usually gets me sex. Just lettin' you know."

-

-

"Well, hello," Luhan greeted when he saw Baekhyun walk in through the front entrance, giving wide smiles out to customers. "It's about time you arrived."