Prologue

*** MAJOR NOTE: I am editing this story by deleting non-con chapters or sections within the chapter. I am, however, making sure that despite being deleted/unavailable, the story will still make sense and it will still flow. Uncensored versions of each chapter are on my livejournal, but I would like to keep the Wattpad version of The Letter to be better in viewable content compared to its original. Thank you! Love you all. ***

- - - - - - - -

The Letter

Rating: NC17 

MUST READ. IMPORTANT

This story contains noncon, dubcon, violence/abuse, and drugs. 

This was written with the naive mind of my 16 year old self. In manga, relationships with possessive doms/semes was always something I found attractive. At times, over-possessiveness and jealousy were some of the things I liked in stories. NOW OLDER, I know that romanticizing characteristics of abusive relationships (like excessively possessive/demanding/controlling) is something that is very dangerous in real life and causes many men and women to have trauma (sometimes even die).

This is fiction, but be careful when reading that you do not romanticize what you read in fiction and project it onto real life issues. For instance, be aware of the signs of abuse in your relationships and in your loved ones' relationships. Don't overlook things if your gut is telling you otherwise.

Looking back at this story, I realize my mistakes and I do have regrets writing certain things. At the time, I did not know that this story would become one of the "must reads" in the Chanbaek fandom and would be widely read. This story will remain up for as long as LJ exists, and I do acknowledge this fic has its good and it's bad. For that reason, please understand that what you are about to read was created by an immature, ignorant 16 year old who has now grown up to be better. I will keep this up because, personally, I acknowledge that this story exists even if it is not my best. I want to come back to it and recognize my mistakes but also to see how far I have come in terms of personal growth and grammatical skills. Some people might disagree, but this is my personal choice.

With this being said, if anything makes you uncomfortable, SCROLL PAST IT OR SKIP THE CHAPTER. I can assure you, you will not miss anything that won't be mentioned in pieces in the next few chapters.

Thank you and happy shipping!

-fara

(C) Exobubz 2013

FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA, BUBBIES ^^

[ Twitter ] http://twitter.com/exolefirstclass

[Tumblr] http://www.exo-ho.tumblr.com