Booty Call

Sehun didn't return to school until the following week. He avoided eye contact with Baekhyun for the most part of the day, making their project-partner time in class painfully awkward as Baekhyun tried his best to keep an upbeat façade. After painfully dealing with Baekhyun, he was hunted down as Chanyeol caught up with him in the locker room, shoving his body up a few inches off the ground, against the lockers, making what Sehun thought to be a big and unnecessary commotion. Sehun didn't mind. He guessed he probably deserved it, though he didn't know why the hell Chanyeol gave so much as a fuck when it came to him ditching Baekhyun.

The last few days were still clear in Sehun's mind, seductively pulling him from reality here and there during school. He'd stayed over at Luhan's empty house, keeping him occupied. He thought it was odd how Luhan came home the week his parents were completely out, but he never asked of Luhan to explain it to him. Maybe Luhan wasn't even supposed to be there. Maybe he needed to get away for a while. Sehun didn't want to rack his brain with guesses. He'd been doing that for practically two years and his head was done thinking.

Luhan didn't leave until Sunday. They shared a quick love session that morning before Sehun helped Luhan get his things together. He drove him to the train station, but the drive was spent in silence as Sehun drove and Luhan stared out the window. When it was time to depart from each other, Sehun tried to kiss Luhan on the lips, but Luhan turned his head away the last minute, letting Sehun kiss his jawline instead. Sehun wasn't satisfied and he wasn't going to depart from Luhan feeling as if it were all incomplete, so he pulled Luhan back to him. He expected Luhan to resist, but Luhan only put up a mock fight.

He hated it. Sehun hated watching and letting Luhan go, but he had no choice. As much as he tried to get Luhan back in bed or push him against the wall, demanding that he stay, the older was adamant on going, but promised he'd be back shortly. Sehun could almost laugh. As much as he hated to admit how Luhan kept a place in his heart occupied, he doubted his promises. He decided he was going to give Luhan a month—no, three weeks, Sehun thought. He'd give Luhan three weeks and a thousand messages asking him to come back over the weekends. If he didn't come back, Sehun would stop waiting and go to him himself.

Kyungsoo lied back and glanced at either side of him to look at the added weight he just added to his bar. I'm crazy, I'm crazy...Kyungsoo kept berating himself. Start smaller, you scrawny pit! You're gon—no. I'm not going to be a freaking wuss. I can do thirty. Kyungsoo made up his mind and used his strength to push the bar off it's stand and soon regretted it. It was too heavy to hold for more than a few seconds. Kyungsoo's arms began to wobble. Oh my god, I'm going to drop this piece of stupid steel on my own face! I'm gonna die in this sweaty gym! I'm gonna—

Out of nowhere, a pair of hands grabbed the bar from Kyungsoo and set it back on its set. Kyungsoo looked at his savior and laughed. The guy standing over him wasn't laughing. He didn't think any of what he just witnessed was worth laughing at.

"What're you laughing about!?" Kai angrily asked. "You could've dropped this piece of shit on yourself!"

Kyungsoo finished laughing, wiping a tear that escaped from his eye. "Exactly."

Kai frowned while he playfully, yet frustratingly knuckled Kyungsoo on the head. "You're weird, Kyung."

"Ah, I've been told," Kyungsoo smiled, reminiscing of all the girls in that past that had told him the exact same thing.

Kai looked down at the guy sitting on the bench press and shoved him lightly on the shoulder, swaying him. "Whatever. Take off the extra weight, Kyung. Do ten."

"I can do more than ten pounds!" Kyungsoo argued. Even kids can do ten pounds! What does Kai think I am? "I can—"

"Yah! Weren't you the one who came up and asked me to help you?" Kai reminded him. "You're starting with ten, damn it." Kai walked over to the bar, removed all of the weights and replaced each side with a ten.