Black Out Hour

When Baekhyun entered the room, he was impressed with Sehun's room. It was huge, but modern and classy. He chuckled. What else did he expect from Oh Sehun other than a clean cut room like this? There was no seating in the room so Baekhyun decided to sit in the corner of the bed. He didn't put all his weight on it though. He felt like he wasn't even supposed to be on it.

Suddenly, Baekhyun heard muffled yelling from the door. But, because of the fact that this room was a far distance away from the party epicenter, Baekhyun couldn't hear exactly what was being said. Then, the lights went out. All of them. The only light in the room was the one coming from the moon. Even that wasn't enough for Baekhyun.

A few moments later, the door opened and Baekhyun immediately stood up. "S-Sehun?" There was no immediate answer. "Sehun, is that you?"

"Yeah."

Baekhyun breathed when he got an answer. "What happened? Why'd the lights sudden go out—"

He wasn't able to finish. Sehun closed the distance between them and took Baekhyun's lips with his. Baekhyun was shocked and caught off guard. Sehun  moved swiftly, making use of his hands to hold Baekhyun's face.

~~~

When Baekhyun's breathing began to become more constant and Chanyeol knew for sure that the boy he was holding was asleep, he slowly pulled his arm off and carefully got off the bed. In the dark, he fumbled to find his underwear and pants. His shirt wasn't necessary. Once he found his underwear—or Baekhyun's—and slipped on his pants, he carefully exited the room. As he walking down the hall, he tied his belt in a messy manner, not even buckling it all the way.

He walked over to the house system and changed everything back. Black Out Hour was gonna have to end early. The party was, too. He turned on all the lights except for the lights in his room.

"Party's over!" Chanyeol yelled. The announcement caused an uproar. Chanyeol saw his friends in a corner. They weren't impressed either. "If you don't get out, with the exception of those guys over there," he said, "I'm calling my guards."

Grumbling, everyone knew better than the mess with the rich kid so they all left. It took about twenty minutes until every one of them vacated. It took a while to rat out the ones in the rooms. Then a few more as their cars had to be retrieved from parking. When it was all said and done, Chanyeol was left half naked, with a trashed house, and three friends.

"What kind of stunt was that shit?" Kai wanted to know. The Kris and Kai of them followed Chanyeol as he walked passed them, heading for the kitchen. Sehun was passed out on the couch with his shirt flipped up over his face from the girls feeling him up in his state on unconsciousness.

"It was too loud," Chanyeol replied. He went to the fridge and took out a beer can and opened it.

"When has that ever stopped you? No one's gonna come to any of your parties now, dude," Kris said.

"Yeah they will," Chanyeol said, taking a sip from the can. "People like that always flock to money. They'll be back. I just don't need them tonight though. Tonight's not the night to wake others up."

Kai and Kris stared at Chanyeol for a moment before Kris commented on his appearance. "We're just gonna take a wild guess here, but you just left someone sleeping upstairs, didn't you?"

"Yup."

"Damn it, Yeol! What the hell! Throw that sleeping slut out instead of kicking out the rest of your guests!" Kai fumed. He ruffled his hair, frustrated. He was drunk, he wanted to have some fun, and that fun was taken away from him. He wasn't feeling rational that night. "I'm going home."

Kris and Chanyeol watched as Kai stumbled out the kitchen. "Drive him home," Chanyeol told Kris. "He can leave my house angry, but I don't want him dead."

"Okay. What about Sehun?"

"Take him, too. I'll get someone to drive their cars back to their house.

"Sounds like a plan then," Kris said. He took his car keys out of his pocket and began to leave. "You know, whoever's up there must interest you a hell of a lot considering you just committed social suicide."

Chanyeol smirked. "You bet your ass this person interests me, Kris. This person's mine."