Stolen

Baekhyun cursed his body the moment he was conscious enough to feel his body aching. He groaned, upset at the fact that he hurt. But then, he slowly started taking into account the arms around his body and the face nuzzled at the back of his neck.

His heart beat picked up as he froze and looked around the room with his eyes. It looked familiar. The designs, the curtains, the windows...Sehun's room, Baekhyun initially thought, but then retracted the thought as he realized that it wasn't his former love's room. He might've thought it was the first time he was in there, but no. Baekhyun went on to realize that he was in Park Chanyeol's room. Again.

Baekhyun blinked. If he was in Chanyeol's room then that meant that the body up against his was the idiot-jerk-ass-fucker himself. Baekhyun's insides screamed at him to get out while the giant was still asleep so he could avoid the embarrassment. But when he tried to slowly pry Chanyeol's arm away, listening to his panicked mind, the arm's hold on him turned to steel and kept him in his lying position.

"You're not leaving," Chanyeol grumbled from behind. Despite his muffled voice, he didn't sound like he just woke up.

Baekhyun's ears perked. He hadn't expected Chanyeol to be awake. He could feel himself turning red. What had he done? What was he doing in bed—fucking naked—with the guy that left him out in the rain days ago? "I...I—"

"—Was just staying put," Chanyeol finished for him. "You're not leaving until we get shit sorted out and until I say so." Chanyeol lessened the hold he had on Baekhyun. "I got some pills for you. They're beside you on the table. Take them."

Baekhyun was tense just at the fact that he wasn't over the reality that he was really there. With Park. He grimaced as he leaned out, stretching his body from the bed to reach the table. When he felt surges of pain, he winced, but bit his tongue back. Once he grabbed the pills and the glass of water, he gulped it down.

Quickly setting the glass back, Baekhyun took advantage of Chanyeol's release on him to swing his legs over to the side. Before Chanyeol could elevate himself on his elbows and grab Baekhyun back on the bed, Baekhyun was off. He didn't even take a step before his legs were crumbling beneath him. Baekhyun mentally thanked the stability of Chanyeol's bedside table, which he used to hold his body up.

"Baek, you can stop trying," Chanyeol said. "You're not gonna be able to leave my house unless I wheel your ass out of here."

"But this was a mistake!" Baekhyun let out. "I...This wasn't—fuck. This is so messed up." Baekhyun gave up and sat his aching butt on the bed. He threw his face in his hands and groaned loudly, obviously frustrated by the events.

"Mistake?" Chanyeol's voice hardened. "Nothing that we do is a mistake, Baek." He paused. "Except for you kissing Sehun, then yeah, that was a mistake on your part—"

"I told you already!" Baekhyun snapped, turning his head back at Chanyeol, who was then sitting up. "That kiss didn't mean—oh, yeah. Never mind, Yeol. I forgot you never even read that letter—which I'm glad you never did, by the way, because I realize now how utterly stupid that was of me to even write!"

Maybe it was because of the atmosphere or the situation, but neither of the two minded the fact that neither of them had anything on. Their minds were far from their naked state.

Chanyeol frowned. This again...He growled and pulled Baekhyun by the shoulders, making him fall on his back. Chanyeol moved his body and hovered over Baekhyun. "I never got that letter, because if I had, then last night would've happened days ago."

Baekhyun frowned up at Chanyeol. "Whatever...What are you doing messing with me anyways? Shouldn't you be off with that girl?"

"Do you remember anything I told you last night or were you too fucking wasted?" Chanyeol scrunched a brow at the male underneath him, who stared blankly back at him. "Taeyeon—which is her name—was just playing along. You were supposed to get jealous, but you never did, you cold-hearted vixen!"