Like Ecstasy

That Monday, Chanyeol couldn't stop grinning. It annoyed the hell out of Baekhyun, not because of the fact that they had become "official"—whether or not it was forced, it didn't matter since Baekhyun never objected on purpose—but because of that fact that everyone knew what was going on. Apparently, whenever Baekhyun wasn't looking at him and when Chanyeol wasn't pretending to be happy with that girl, Chanyeol was utterly down in the dumps. Obviously, this new change in mood pointed straight at him.

Baekhyun was thankful to Chanyeol for one thing though: covering his ass when his parents couldn't find their beloved honor-roll son in his room the morning after. He didn't understand how Chanyeol had done it, but Baekhyun wasn't going to ask. Surprisingly, a day later, his parents—feeling guilty about not trusting their son—gave Baekhyun his car back. He no longer had to hitch rides from Kyungsoo, but at the same time, he didn't have to accept any of Chanyeol's offers anymore. Bummer...

In the halls, there were instances where Chanyeol would see Baekhyun and try to walk along side with him, every so often trying to lock their hands together. In the beginning of the day, Baekhyun would flinch and move his hand, but by mid-afternoon, he didn't care anymore. He let the giant hold his hand.

It didn't take long for Baekhyun to realize there was more to being the boyfriend of one of the most notorious people in school than he thought. It wasn't the overly jealous girls. There were barely any that confronted Baekhyun—most likely, they were threatened to keep quiet. It was the fact that upon finding out Chanyeol and Baekhyun were officially dating, Kris and Kai kidnapped Baekhyun while he was walking over to the cafeteria.

Kai opened the door to his car and Kris put Baekhyun inside. Baekhyun didn't really struggle since he knew the two and Kris' grip on his wasn't overly hurtful. He waited for the two get in the car and didn't bother running away. He didn't think he'd outrun them anyways. What was he against the guy who lived at the gym and studio, and a guy rumoured to have been expelled from his last school?"

When Kai turned the car on, he looked in the rearview mirror and said, "Don't worry, Byun. We're just going off campus to eat today."

"Okay," Baekhyun replied. "I'm guessing Chanyeol doesn't know about this."

Kris shook his head even though he knew Baekhyun wouldn't see. "Nope."

Baekhyun sighed and put on the seat belt. "Alright, then. Let's go."

-

-

Once their food was delivered and their drinks present, Kris went straight to the point. "So, here's the deal. You're now dating, Yeol."

"Park Chanyeol," Kai emphasized.

"Yeah. Park Chanyeol," Kris said, correcting himself. "We're just here to set a few things straight, Byun, so don't think we're here to wine and dine you, then force you to break up with him."

"It's the opposite of that," Kai said, holding a finger up. "We're here to tell you a few things about Chanyeol."

"To set things straight, like I said," Kris said, nodding his head. "I'm going to start this by telling you 'congratulations'. You caught that fickle idiot's heart. Usually, by the time Kai, Sehun, and I get organized enough to single out one of Chanyeol's love interests, he beats us to the punch, tires of them, cheats on them—sometimes—and kicks them to the curb."

"Thanks...I guess," Baekhyun muttered. His hands moved to the side and picked up his drink.

"Moving on," Kai said. "Now, we all know that money is not an issue for Yeol. That's because of his parents."