Anniversary Anxiety

TL: Anniversary Anxiety

Seq. to TL: Anniversary Frustrations

a/n: i kind of know where im going but not really

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"When are you going to go home?"

"Has Baekhyun called yet?"

"Chanyeol, for the last time, he hasn't called me or the office yet. Now, when will you just--"

"Then I'm not going home. Close the door behind you."

Sehun's jaw clenched. For half the day, the idiot had been sleeping in his private bed space located conveniently right beside his executive office. It was ridiculous. "Chanyeol, just talk to him."

"Do I WANT to go talk to him? Not really. Pretty sure he won't talk to me, because that's just how he is. Stubborn as fuck and won't tell me anything like who the hell he's been busy with." Chanyeol turned over on the small bed. He made a mental note to buy a bigger office bed. "Take over for me today. I'm not feeling it."

"Chanyeol, he has to have a reason."

Scowling, Chanyeol didn't buy it. "Then it better be a damn good reason if he needs to keep it from me."

"Okay, well, you have a meeting in thirty minutes and I'm not filling in for you. I'm taking my lunch break early."

"Sehun!"

"Baekhyun didn't call but he dropped off your lunch for you."

Turning his head, Chanyeol gave the latter a surprised expression. "Really?"

"Yeah and he said to not drop by the cafe today."

That killed the bit of happiness he felt just a second ago. Sitting up on the bed, Chanyeol gripped the edge of the bed. "Is he honestly fucking serious? I'm not allowed there today?"

Shrugging, Sehun turned to the door. "You weren't planning on talking to him anyways. Why does it matter?"

That was a good question. It shouldn't matter but the fact that there was something in the world that he COULDN'T do bothered Chanyeol.

"You know what?" he said bitterly, though sounding immature. "Fine. He doesn't call. He doesn't want me at the cafe. That's just great. I don't care."

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun's not being as mean as you're trying to make him seem."

"Oh, you don't know him."

"I don't know. I feel like I know him better than you. We did kiss. Twice."

Before the pillow hit him, Sehun ducked and closed the door behind him. Angering the boss with high school memories that were better off forgotten might've been a scary thing to even think about for the other employees, but Sehun had his privileges as a close friend, and he didn't care what got the giant irked.

-

-

Eyes drifting from the busy line, Luhan smiled at his boss' boyfriend as he entered with a sour expression. "Hi, Chanyeol. What can I do for you?"

"Where's Baekhyun."

"Oh." Luhan's face froze for a second. "He's not in."

Of course, he wasn't. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Then where can I find him?"

"I don't know the answer to that either."

Holy fuck--

Pinching the bridge of his nose, it took a great deal of will-power to calm down. "Luhan. He can't just leave without telling you where he's going."