Confessions of a Drunk Me

Lay grimaced when he failed to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol at dinner. He saw that porn-loving playboy and Baekhyun's friend—the one with big eyes did come. He also later saw Kris, who was followed by Tao's wadding self a few minutes later, but, like the last two, Lay had no interest in them as well.

He gave up anticipating for Baekhyun. It took too much energy to care so he just stopped caring. The only uplifting thing about the rest of Lay's night was his free time on the computer once he was back in his hotel room. But even that was taken away from him.

At exactly ten-thirty, Lay noticed a figure from the corner of his eye standing near his bed. He sighed knowing that it was none other than the stranger he was forced to share a room with. "What do you want, Suho?"

"It's time to go to bed."

"Who said?" Lay asked, paying Suho only a fraction of his attention. He kept scrolling down his page.

"The school officials." Out like magic, Suho threw a piece of paper in Lay's face. "'Students should be asleep by ten-thirty pm.'"

Lay scoffed and smacked the paper away. "Just because it says we should doesn't mean that we have to."

Suho didn't care. "Put that laptop away, Lay. You're going to take your eyes off that LCD screen and you're putting that Earth-hating device away."

"Back the hell off, Suho!" Lay warned giving Suho a scowling glance. "How about you go to bed and turn the other way if you hate the god damn LCD light so much."

"I can't do that either because if I turn the lights off, the light from your laptop's going to intensify and fry your eyes," Suho argued. He wasn't about to back down.

"Who the hell cares?" Lay turned his head away from Suho. "Mind your own business."

Suho sighed before grumbling, "Fine. If you want to be like this..." Suho went to the wall and pulled Lay's laptop charger out the wall.

Lay immediately snapped his body to him. "What the fuck!? Plug that back in!"

Suho didn't say anything in reply. He walked back over to Lay and snatched the laptop off his lap. When Lay tried to attack him for it back, Suho hit him on the forehead using the heel of his palm. "We're going to bed."

"Yah! That's mine."

"Not anymore."

Suho had the laptop under his arm and once he got to his own bed, he put it on mattress. Then he covered it with his pillow and got into the bed, prepping his surroundings for sleep.

"Are you serious right now?"

"I think we've established that I'm not joking around," Suho replied. He pulled the covers over him and reached for the lamps in between the two beds. "Good night."

"Screw you."

"Wouldn't you love to?" Click. Suho turned the lights off and laid down.

Lay was left in the dark, still sitting up on his bed. He was fuming. Who the hell does he think he is? Lay glared at where he knew Suho's body was. Whatever. I'll go to fucking bed like you fucking asked, you control freak! Lay begrudgingly plopped into his bed, but was still wide awake after fifteen minutes of tossing and turning around.

Suho heard him moved around like crazy and was silently annoyed by it, but decided not to speak, letting on the act that he had fallen fast asleep. He kept his ears open, though.

Twenty minutes passed and Lay was still in his bed, bored out of his fucking mind. Screw this shit. Lay leaned over to the side of his bed and began to rustle around his backpack. Once he felt his cellphone in the dark, he wrapped his fingers around it and pulled it out. He paused to see if Suho was still sleeping. When he heard that he was, he slipped under his covers.