Remember Me? (RATED)

Baekhyun began to breathe harder and his fingers curled on the surface even more. No matter the words that just came out of Chanyeol's mouth, Baekhyun tried to keep calm. A shine caught his eye in the mirror. He glanced and saw the metallic pin he had on his uniform signifying his job as an attendant. With that, Baekhyun was able to keep his professionalism in hand.

"Sir. Go back to your seat," Baekhyun forcibly said as he straightened himself.

Chanyeol glowered. Moving his hand behind his back, he took the door and slammed it shut, locking the barrier. "Not until I'm done with you." Chanyeol's voice suggested strongly that there was no room for any argument on Baekhyun's part.

On the other hand, Baekhyun didn't give much care. Whether Chanyeol saw him as Baekhyun and not as an attendant on the aircraft, it didn't matter. Right then and there, Baekhyun knew that their relationship was strictly on a business level. "Unlock the door, please. Whatever you need assistance on, I'll have someone take care of it for you—"

The area was tight so it didn't take much moving for Chanyeol to press up against Baekhyun, who couldn't move back any further. "Three years is an awfully long time, Baek," he growled. "Don't you think?"

Baekhyun maintained eye contact though Chanyeol's eyes burned right through his. "Sir. Just open the door and—"

"Drop the fucking act."

"It's my job to assist passengers, but you aren't letting me do that, sir." Baekhyun said, adding a brash and hard edge to his tone.

Chanyeol didn't care. His eyes dragged to Baekhyun's chest. Then, before Baekhyun could react, Chanyeol's hand shot down, grabbed the pin proudly presented on Baekhyun's uniform, and threw it on the ground behind him.

At the fall of the pin, Baekhyun's professionalism disappeared. He scowled and pushed against Chanyeol, though it was no use. He only got about six inches between them. "Chanyeol, go back to your seat until this flight's over. Please."

Chanyeol glared at him. "So you didn't forget who I am after three years of complete nothing."

"Did you expect me to?"

"You know, after three years, I really thought that you did forget me."

You're not hard to forget, Baekhyun thought, hating the fact that Chanyeol had excavated a large part of him.

Reclaiming the space between them, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by the front of his shirt. "How did those three years pass by for you? Hm?" he asked angrily. Searching his eyes, Baekhyun saw how the anger clouded every other emotion there was except for the pain. Chanyeol couldn't hide it. "Should I ask you how you've been? Or should I fucking beat the hell out of you for everything?"

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun said, managing to say something. His hands went up to hold Chanyeol's hands by the wrists. "Let me go. I—"

"Let you go?" Chanyeol asked in a strained voice. Then he shook Baekhyun by his shirt. "When all you're gonna do is run away again? What? Do I have to wait another three fucking years before I bump into you again!?"

Baekhyun gulped. He was beginning to feel like he was back in his teenage years. "I understand where you're coming from, but—"

"No—" Chanyeol tightened his grip. "No, you fucking don't, you asshole!"

Breathing became a chore. Baekhyun had to remind himself to breath with Chanyeol at such a close proximity that their bodies were pressed. Chanyeol's face was so close to his that Baekhyun was beginning to have trouble keeping eye contact. "Alright! Maybe I don't, but—"