The Morning After

Chanyeol turned the knob of his door and quietly crept back into his room. He made his way over to the side of the bed where Baekhyun's body was curled, naked. He had kicked the covers off in the time Chanyeol got out of bed to get some coffee and order some breakfast down in the kitchen. Chanyeol smirked at the sight in front of him, at the kid who he spent all night spooning bare. He was lying on his side with his stark-naked ass out for Chanyeol's eyes to eat.

The temptation was too much for Chanyeol's hormonal self to tame. He moved toward the nearest table and set down his cup of coffee. Immediately, he went and retrieved the lubricant tube. Picking it off the floor, Chanyeol chuckled at himself, remembering how embarrassed he was the day before when he quickly bought it from a local general store.

While walking over to Baekhyun's side, Chanyeol took the cap off and spread the slippery substance on his finger. He sat on the side of the bed, and then gently moved one of Baekhyun's legs forward, toward him, spreading his butt cheeks little by little until what Chanyeol desired was clear for the taking. When Baekhyun rustled a bit in his sleep, Chanyeol froze, expecting Baekhyun to wake up. When he didn't, Chanyeol continued on. His finger circled Baekhyun's entrance, touching the rim and gently pushing the finger against it. When he felt like it was right, he slipped the finger in.

The feeling of something warm and long, slipping in and out of him, made Baekhyun squirm in his sleep. " Ngh...Sehun..." he whimpered. God, what is that...Baekhyun slowly started to wake up. "Sehun, stop...My ass still hurts—"

"Yah, I'm not Sehun," a deep voice replied.

Suddenly, Baekhyun's eyes flew open and turned toward the direction of the voice. Baekhyun's heart froze when his eyes focused and saw that the person sitting beside him on the bed wasn't Sehun. He elevated himself with his elbows and scooted in frantic desperation away from Chanyeol, pulling away from his hand, making the finger slip out of him.

"Aw. And here I thought that you liked my fingers probing your hole," Chanyeol tsked.

Baekhyun gave a look of frightened prey. "Where's Sehun?"

Chanyeol chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Still asking for that brat, are you?" He pushed himself off the bed and retrieved his coffee from the table while quickly sanitizing his finger with a bottle of Purell on the desk. "If you wanna know, he passed out last night pretty early, which is a bit unusual. Anyways, Kris took him back to his house."

"N-no...This is his house!" Baekhyun cried. His voice cracked. "And this is his room! So what're you doing in here!?"

"Have I told you how I love the way you look right now," Chanyeol drawled, distracted by Baekhyun's nakedness.

Baekhyun's eyes widened. He quickly looked around him and pulled the blankets to cover his entire body. Unfortunately for him, Chanyeol could still see the outline of his cock, making him grin even more. "Answer me, Park Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol raised a brow. "Ah, you know who I am?"

"Of course I do, idiot!"

Chanyeol lost his grin for a moment. "Hey! Who's the idiot here!? You know who I am, but you don't know where I live?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know where you live!?"

Chanyeol groaned. God, for a top student, he fucking lacked in common sense, Chanyeol thought. Waving his cup around causing the liquid to spill a bit here and there, Chanyeol showcased the room. "Well, you're in my house, Baek! And you're in my bed." When Baekhyun stared blankly at him as that set in, Chanyeol then pointed his mug at him. "You probably have my dried-up cum trails on the backside of your legs, too. You're welcome to check. Bathroom's over there."