Tasty Kisses (RATED)

Unlike Sehun and Chanyeol's parents who had high expectations and standards for them, Kai's parents let him be a free soul—though mostly because they found that this was one child that they couldn't contain in a box. Kai didn't have to follow up on dreams and plans built in front of him. Instead, he went his own way.

Kai went off to college and got his basic degrees in business and human resources. With it, a degree and knowledge on how to run things economically and in a smart fashion, Kai opened up his own dance studio with the help of his parents and their money.

Most of Kai's students were either moms looking for recreational fun or—most of the time—adolescents and young adults who were there for Kai and his dance skills. There wasn't a doubt in Kai's mind that some of them fantasized about him, but he knew that no secretive or lusty advances could move him into falling for them. He had a boyfriend of three years named Kyungsoo who pleased him in just about anything a guy could want. And for that fact, Kai made sure to let everyone know that he wasn't interested.

Kyungsoo decided to open up a daycare a year and a half ago when he got tired of sitting at home and playing the dotting wife. Kai—with his money—promised himself that he would never let Kyungsoo work another day in his life. That was the ideal lifestyle. Kai didn't want Kyungsoo to hurt himself working, but after a while, Kyungsoo got tired of it.

Since Kai had a fair amount of mothers at his studio, he'd have Kyungsoo's daycare flyers advertised openly at the front desk on the largest bulletin board he could find. It didn't matter so much to Kai how much time he spent making that bulletin board look eye catching as long as those mothers saw the advertisement for Kyungsoo's daycare.

On his days off, Kai would go and help Kyungsoo out with the kids. He'd occupy the older kids by dancing and teaching them how to dance to the kid friendly music that Kyungsoo had at the place. But, always in the corner of his eye, he'd watch Kyungsoo feed and play with much younger children around the age of one. Something about that seemed to always tug at his heart.

-

-

One of the things that Kyungsoo liked to do was relax on the couch. One evening, he was doing just so when Kai decided to join him. He took the blanket that Kyungsoo had on him and gently tugged it away.

Kyungsoo looked up at him and frowned. "What're you doing?" he mumbled.

"I'm here now," Kai scoffed as he plopped down on the couch, throwing an arm around Kyungsoo. "You don't need that."

"I would like to argue that," Kyungsoo retorted as he leaned over and retrieved the blanket. Then he yawned. "But I'm too tired..."

As Kyungsoo threw the blanket over the both of them and rested his head on Kai's shoulder, Kai glanced down at him. "How were the kids today?"

"Super active," Kyungsoo sighed. "Some didn't want to sit still during lunch. Had a few accidents because a few kids couldn't make it to the bathroom before...you know. Ahhh..." Leaning off of Kai and letting his body just hit the couch, Kyungsoo threw his feet on Kai's lap. "Rub my feet."

Kai quirked his lips, but conceded to the request, moving his hands under the blanket and beginning to give Kyungsoo his infamous foot rubbing service. "You know, maybe you should hire another helper. You've been really stressed lately."

"I don't need another helper," Kyungsoo muttered as he rubbed his eyes. "I have Hyoyeon with me, you on some days, then Baekhyun on Sundays. I'm fine."

"Kyung—"

"I'm fine, Kai," Kyungsoo repeated. "I enjoy being busy, anyways. I like taking care of all of them—aish...Kai, do that again."