Gone

Sehun woke up from the need of water. When his eyes wretch themselves open, he notice that his surrounding wasn't that of his room and to him—as groggy as his mind was at the moment—he knew that it only meant one thing: he relapsed. He stayed in a frozen position, trying to remember what went on during his high, but like all the other times, he couldn't remember.

Sehun rolled on his side and elevated his upper body using his elbows. He saw the water next to him and grabbed it, taking it to his lips, drinking every single drop. Then, he set the glass back, sat up with his back hunched, and just stared at the sheets on him. He felt stinging in his eyes and only realized he was crying when he tasted the salty drop on his lips. Despite being unable to remember how he got to Chanyeol's house, or what he did in the course of his expedite, Sehun remembered one thing: "No".

His hands clenched at the sheets in anger, but immediately let go to tend to his eyes, rubbing and covering them with his forearm. "Fuck this," he muttered frustratingly. When Sehun got rid of the annoying drops, he switched to prevention mode, trying to prevent more from coming out. He threw the covers off of him and put his feet on the floor. He used the bed as a structure of balance until he was perfectly orientated. Then, he went for the door.

Once he was out of that room that he hated waking up in, he patted his pockets, and—as he expected—he didn't feel his keys. That crossed the possibility of him driving himself over to Chanyeol's house—not that he was stupid enough to do that anyways.

Sehun took his time going down the stairs. He went over to the kitchen, being as hungry as he was, and thought about requesting something from the cook, but decided he could wait until he got to his own house. Sehun walked to the door, but only touched the handle before Chanyeol's voice came from behind him.

"Yah, where do you think you're going?" Chanyeol demanded.

"Home," Sehun curtly replied with his back still turned to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol didn't immediately respond, thinking about whether or not he should let Sehun go just like that. All those other times he had, but this time, he felt like he needed to step in for once and not be passive. "Sehun, you can't do that again."

Sehun shrugged. "Sudden lapse of judgment, Yeol."

"Whether it was a sudden lapse or a gradual one, I don't care, brat," Chanyeol said, walking to Sehun and towering him. "You know I'd never turn you away, but I thought you said you stopped."

"I did."

"Then what the fuck was yesterday?"

"A sudden—" Sehun cocked his head at every syllable "—lapse in judgment."

"Well then, get your shit together, Sehun, because the next time this happens, I don't wanna have to get cockblocked by the police telling me that you died," Chanyeol stated. The two silently stared at each other for a minute before Sehun saw a figure in the background. "One of the help's going to drive you home. Get rid of that shit, Sehun. Deal with the fucking issue. Quit using that pill to make yourself happy because once you're off of it, you're going to feel like shit again."

Sehun clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes. "Sure."

Sehun opened the door and was about to step out, but Chanyeol grabbed him by the arm. "I'm serious, brat." Sehun glanced at him, blank-faced, then pulled his arm away and began to walk out to the porch. Chanyeol turned to Sehun's assigned driver and nodded. "Make sure he gets inside his house properly."

The man nodded and proceeded to walk out, following Sehun. Chanyeol watched the two and watched as Sehun got into the backseat of the black car that was parked in the front earlier just for his return home. Chanyeol sighed and shook his head before shutting the door. Then, he sent Baekhyun a text telling him that Sehun was going home, though he highly doubted he was going to get an answer.