Decision Changes, Future Changes

BPOV

I flew backwards and almost hit a tree. But I used my shield to prevent myself from getting hurt.

I saw her chuckle. Her blazing red hair looks like it was on fire with the wind blowing.

Then I saw a spark in her hair. Then her arms caught on fire. Of course!! She had to control the 4 elements!

She threw fire balls at me and I used my shield to block them. Then she threw a huge fire ball. But I caught it in midair with my physical shield. I then made the fire surround her. The fire wrapped around her and hopefully, I'll end her life. The fire is burning the leaves, grass, and a little of the trees. Then I made the fire burn her. After a minute, I made the fire disappear. But then I got confused. Shouldn't there be ashes?

Where did she go?

Then I felt cold hands wrapped around me neck from behind. She turned my head to the right and she whispered in my ear.

"Number one rule. Never turn your back on your enemy."

Rose let go of me and I turned around.

"Victoria would have ended your life there," Mike said.

I groaned,"Can I please take a break? I've been training for 1 week now! I need a break!"

"Alright. Let the girl take a break," Drake said.

"Yeah. She looks exhausted. Go and have fun with Edward for a while," Diamond said.

I smiled and ran towards the house. Me, Rose, Mike, Diamond, and Drake have been helping me train. We were in the woods, close to mom's garden. I ran towards the back door and got inside quickly. Alice walked past me while texting someone,"He is in the music room."

"Thanks." I heard my lullaby playing and walked towards the room. Edward was playing the piano. I smiled and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder also.

I listened to my lullaby and when Edward stopped he turned around to wipe the tears away. I didn't even notice that.

He smiled and pulled me onto his lap. For the first time in this week, I feel calm and happy. Mostly happy.

Edward started to sparkle. I looked out the window and saw it sunny. But I know it won't last.

The fight was suppose to be 3 days ago. But Alice kept having visions that the fight will be next week, next month, in 5 days, 2 days, 8 days, 2 hours (that scared the shit out of me), so we really don't know when. But we are prepared.

"Family Meeting," Rosalie said.

We got up and went to the living room. We sat down in the love seat and Alice talk.

"Okay, I might have a hint on when and where the fight is."

"Well tell us! I'm getting tired of waiting," Irina yelled.

"I saw Bella's graduation and graduation party. But, it will not happen on that night. After that day, we go on a hike. We basically stop at the mountains. But that's where Bella and Edward will camp. Along with Michael and Kate. After they set up camp, they will wait one more day. That's when the fights begins. But I don't know what time. The rest of us are 25 miles away from the mountains. There, we have the main fight. Edward, Kate, and Michael will fight Tanya, Victoria, and Riley. But I don't know who wins."

"So the fight is 2 days after my graduation."

"Yes Bella."

"Okay, so that gives us about 2 months," Crystal said.