Tears Has Turned To Rage

BPOV

It is now the middle of March. My life feels like it is hitting the fast forward button.

I sometimes think about my childhood. How I meet my friends. How I found out about my family's secret. My first date with Tyler. The first time I kissed Edward. And how he asked me to be his wife.

My life is going good so far. Then I got to thinking about my real parents. I wonder what would they say to me right now.

"Love?"

I looked up and saw Edward. I smiled and lifted up my arms.

Just like when I was a little girl.

He chuckled and picked me up. I snuggled closer to him. He sat down on the rug in my room and kissed my forehead.

I breathed into his honey scent. I'm so glad Edward is going to be my husband.

Carlisle and Esme already gave Edward their blessing. And I cried when dad said that his little girl is growing up.

I promised him that I will always be his little girl.

The whole family was happy for us. Alice begged me to let her plan my wedding. I gave in because she was getting on my nerves.

The wedding is going to be on August 13th.

I already chose my maid of honor. Which is Alice. And Esme, Rosalie, Jo, Summer, and Autumn are my bridesmaids.

The whole school, no wait... The whole town knows about my engagement. Some people say that I force Edward to marry me. Or I'm only marrying Edward because of his looks or money.

People need to mind their own business. Edward is so much more.

Edward was there when I need him the most. He found me under a bush and took me home. He loved me and always comfort me. When I'm having a bad day, he does everything in his power to make me smile. Edward protects me from every harm. Even if he ends up dying. He will do anything to keep me alive. We both can't live without each other.

One time, Edward said,"Before you Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars; points of light and reason. Then you shot across my life like a meteor and everything was on fire. And there was brilliance and there was beauty."

I cried when he said that. I realized that I loved him more than life itself.

I was glad that I found my soul mate.

I started thinking about me and Edward.

"What are you thinking love?"

I looked at him and smiled. I gave him peck on the lips.

"Nothing Edward."

He frown. I took a deep breath and let out my mental shield.

I showed him all the memories we had. All the laughs and kisses we shared.

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and I tangled my fingers in his soft hair. He wrapped his arms around me and he deepened the kiss. He licked my bottom lip and I didn't hesitate to give him entry.

We played with our tongues for a while. Until my phone went off. I slowly pulled away and looked at my phone.

"Hey Kate!"

"Hey Bella! Long time, no see. Anyway, did Alice tell you?"

"Tell me want."

Then Alice came in.