Dates And Kisses

BPOV

I was in my room after the group left.

"Come here Thunder!"

I was giving Rain and Thunder a belly rub.

Knock knock knock!

"Come in Edward!"

I recognized the that knocking sound. Edward came in and smiled.

"Hey Bella. Shouldn't you get ready for bed?"

"I was just giving the wolves a belly rub."

"Yeah, well you should get to sleep."

I was about to say something until he interrupted me.

"And no, the wolves can't sleep on your bed tonight. Esme told that me before I came up here."

"Dammit," I muttered.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"Nothing. Alright Thunder and Rain. Off you go!"

They both got up and ran out the door. Go thing we trained them.

I pulled the covers over me and Edward turned on my favorite nightlight. He laid down next to me. I snuggled closer to him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Do you want me to sing you to sleep?"

"No thanks. Unless I can't sleep."

Silence then filled the room. But it wasn't that awkward silence. It was that kind of silence where you feel comfortable about the silence.

"Hey Bella," Edward whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Want to go to your favorite mall on Saturday?"

"Who else is coming?"

"It's just me and you."

Then my heart rate sped up. Me and him. Awesome!

"Sure! Why not!"

Edward chuckled," Alright. But it is now 10. Do you want me to sing you to sleep now?"

I nodded. He then started humming my lullaby. I instantly fell asleep. Dreaming about Edward and me in our meadow.

But this was different from all the other dreams that I have about him.

Me and Edward were staring into each other's eyes. Then we slowly started leaning towards each other. Our foreheads were touching. Then a bright light made me wake up.

The bright light was my lamp on my nightstand. My alarm just went off. I turned it off. I stretched and made baby dinosaur noises. I heard someone chuckle.

"Cute Bella." Esme.

I chuckled.

"Hey Mommy, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"How's it like to have the best daughter in the world?"

"I don't know. Travel back in time and ask your grandma."

My jaw dropped. Not the answer I wanted to hear. Mommy started laughing a little.

"Wow Esme," Alice walking in here.

"Not the answer you wanted to hear, right Bella?" Rosalie walked in here after Alice.

I closed my mouth.

"Anyway, why is it so dark in here. It looks like its the middle of the night."

"I closed the curtains. And there is a huge storm here."