6 Friends

BPOV

I walked in the classroom. There was at least 30 kids here. Wow. I saw all the kids go to their cubbies. I walked over there and found my name. It was right next to a girl name Jordan and a girl name Autumn. We were all standing around. But they were talking to their new friends while I just stand there. I looked down at my shoes. Mrs. Smith came in and clapped to get the class's attention.

"Hello everyone! My name is Mrs. Smith!"

"HELLO MRS. SMITH!" We all said.

"Alrighty then, how about we all sit in a circle on that rug down there," Mrs. Smith said while pointing at the rug. Everyone ran but 7 people, including me. We all just walked and took our time. I'm surprised that the rug was able to let 28 kids, I counted, on the rug. I sat next to a girl with blonde hair with a few brown streaks in a messy ponytail. She was wearing jeans with a neon pink shirt that was buttoned up. She also wore pink converse. And the person on my right was a guy with blonde hair that covered only his right eye. Wore a black shirt and jeans. And black Nike shoes.

"Alright! I'm going to say the names and when I call your name, say here. Okay?"

We nodded in agreement.

She started calling names,

"Ashley?"

"Here!" Girl with long blonde hair and in a pink dress.

"Jordan?"

"Here." Girl that was next to me.

"Peeta?"

"Here." Guy next to me.

"Kenny?"

"Here." Guy that had brown hair, white shirt, jeans, and blue Jordans.

"Autumn?"

"Here." Girl with black curly hair with a white bow on top, white skinny jeans, a white shirt, white gloves that was motorcycle gloves, a white jacket, and white converses. I hope she doesn't play in the dirt.

"Summer?"

"Here." Girl with blonde straight hair, black bow, black shirt, black motorcycle gloves, black skinny jeans, black jacket, and black converses. Wait. Autumn and Summer are twins. Cool!

"Daniel?"

"Here." Guy with black hair, a blue shirt, jeans, and grey converses.

"Isabella?"

"Here," I answered.

She then called all the names. 28 names. Wow.

"Okay! How about we go outside for a while," Mrs. Smith said.

"YAY!" Everyone yelled but me, and six people. We all ran out but I was the last one out. We walked towards the playground. It was more like a park to me. There was a big tree in the middle surrounded by flowers. There was swings, slides, an area were you can ride tricycles, and a playhouse. Complete with a lot of slides, two monkey bars, five poles where you can slide down, two staircases, a ladder, and a spiral ladder. The green grass was fresh cut and looks soft. There was a couple of picnic tables in the corner by the fence that surrounded the playground. And there was also a basketball court. I wanted to go to the tricycles, but they were all taken and I already learned how to ride a two wheel bike. So it won't be the same. The swings looks tempting. Until there was a kid that took the last swing. The playhouse was already crowed. So I settled for basketball. Luckily, my brothers taught me how to play basketball, baseball, football, and soccer. Baseball was my favorite. I picked up the ball that was sitting in the middle of the court. The hoop wasn't that high up. So the ball went through the hoop. I sighed. Already. Bored out of my mind. I kept throwing the ball since there was nothing else to do.