My Junior Year

EPOV

I was holding Bella while she was asleep.

"Edward..." she muttered. I smiled. It's so cute to hear her sleep talk.

It's 5:50 AM. It's almost time to wake her up. We are now entering the 11th grade. We are juniors now. And it's our first year where we show up as a couple now.

I had an amazing summer. I finally got the girl of my dreams. Everybody was happy that me and Bella are going out. Including Esme.

I'm just glad that Bella is with me.

It's 6 now. I woke her by kissing her. She kissed back after a minute. Then she grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling me closer to her. I smirked.

I pulled back and saw Bella pout. It made me want to kiss her again.

"Good morning guys!" I saw Alice walk in.

I sat up,"Hey Alice."

"Hey Edward. I left your clothes in your room. So shoo," she said.

I rolled my eyes and gave Bella a kiss on the cheek. I felt to go change and came out in black jeans, a white shirt, my leather jacket, a chain, and black and white Nike shoes.

I waited for Bella downstairs in the kitchen. Esme was cooking blueberry pancakes. Everyone else was in their conversation.

Bella then came down in a black and red skirt, a blood red shirt that hugged her, black leggings, black high heels, a black jacket that stopped at her stomach, motorcycle gloves, and a black and red beanie. Her hair was straighten and had red "highlights". Black eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and blood red lipstick. I guess she wants to be a rocker. But she does look sexy in that outfit.

"Are you planning to be a rocker Bella," Emmett asked.

"No. Alice made me dress like this. But I like it."

She down next me and ate her breakfast.

After breakfast, she got her things and we headed off to school.

Me, Alice, and Bella took my Volvo. Everyone else took Rose's Mercedes.

Alice was busy talking to Bella about a shopping trip that is planned later today. Bella was doing her best to ignore her. I mostly focused on the road because I didn't want to hear Alice.

"Alice! Can you shut up for one day please!" Bella yelled.

I chuckled,"How can something so small be so annoying?"

Alice glared at me and then she had vision.

I slowed down a little and watched the vision in her mind.

It showed 3 vampires running in the forest. Two males and one female. They all have red eyes. They were just crossing the Forks boarder. But what scared me is that one guy, with long blonde hair, was staring right at Bella. But Bella's eyes showed fear. The guy was grinning at her like a maniac. Then the vision ended.

"What did you see Alice," Bella asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

I took Bella's hand in mine and calmed her down. I will not let anyone hurt her.

BPOV

We finally made it to school. But I was still suspicious about Alice and Edward. Alice had a vision, but she or Edward won't tell me what happened.

I got out of the car and Edward walked over to me and his arm around my waist. Alice went to go see Jasper. But when I was looking at them, including Emmett and Rosalie, they looked worried. What happened in the vision?!