10th Grade

BPOV

"C'mon Alice!"

I wanted everyone to hurry because this school year, everyone (beside mom and dad) is coming to school with me!

"Relax Bella," Alice said coming down the stairs. She was wearing skinny jeans, a pink shirt that hugged her and has a design on it, and pink converses. She also wore pink eye shadow, mascara, a little blush, and lip gloss.

I was wearing black skinny jeans, a black shirt with white sleeves, black boots, Edward's jacket, motorcycle gloves, and my black and white hat. My hair was straighten, and I had black eye shadow, black eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss.

I saw Edward coming down the stairs. Of course, everything came back. Butterflies, the electric shock, heart rate speeding, and my thoughts everywhere. I wonder why I don't feel this when Tyler is around. We have been dating for at least 5 months now. We started in the middle if April, it's the middle of August right now. So 5 months. My family approves him. Surprisingly my brothers also. Edward read his mind, he says Tyler really loves me. That's sweet sweet... I think...

Anyway, Edward was wear black jeans, a black buttoned up shirt, and black Nike shoes.

"I need that jacket Bella," Edward said.

"Nope!" I gave him a sweet smile.

Edward growled at me then lunged at me.

I ended up on the couch, with Edward on top of me. Then he tickling me.

"Edward!... Stop... It... Please!!!!" I laughing between to words.

"Whoa! If Tyler saw that, what would happen?" Of course Emmett had to show up.

Edward got off of me and helped me up.

"Alright! Lets go," Jasper said.

"Finally!"

We all headed towards our car. Mom and dad went out hunting.

Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmett headed towards Rosalie's red Mercedes CLK 350. Me and Edward took my black Mustang that I got on Christmas. A gift from my brothers. I was driving. Edward didn't want argue with because he knows he is going to lose. We headed off and made it to school in about 30 minutes. I found a decent parking spot. Rosalie had to be across the parking lot. Me and Edward got out. I noticed every girl was staring at Edward.

I soon felt jealously and anger. Then a wave of calmness took over me. I looked around for Jasper, and nodded at him. Tell him thanks. Jasper smiled.

The rest was coming here.

"Hey guys!" I saw the group coming here.

"Sup," Emmett said.

"Um... Bella," Autumn said.

"Yeah?"

"Ashley Hills. Coming this way," Jo said.

I groaned.

"Is Ashley the one that hates Bella," Alice asked.

The group nodded.

Ashley Hills thinks she is all that. She thinks she is smarter than me, prettier than me, and better than me. But she hates me because the cheerleading squad made me captain. Even though Ashley was already captain. She can't play an instrument and I don't even know why she is in band. She can't sing or dance. She is a horrible artist, can't fight, and she hates me for this one reason.

I am dating Tyler Evens.

Ashley came to this school in her pink truck. I did have to admit, I like the truck, not the color.