Secrets

BPOV

"I'm gonna pop some tags

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket

I-I-I hunting, looking for a come-up

This is fucking awesome," I whispered. Though I mouthed fucking. I was wearing my beats that was custom made for me. It had blue lightning on it. And it said Bella Swan in each beat. I was listening to Thrift Shop. I like that song.

Someone poked me on the shoulder. I looked up and saw Jasper. I paused the music and put down the beats.

"Yes?"

"Where did you get that music?"

I pointed at Emmett. Who was play Call of Duty. I heard Jasper and someone else growl. Then it hit me. I recognized that growl. Edward. I looked back and saw Edward looking at Emmett.

"If you guys are going to fight, take it outside. I don't want to risk getting punched by a vampire by accident."

"Emmett, why did you show her that type of music," Edward growled.

Emmett paused the game and looked at us.

"That is any excellent question and the excellent answer is because I heard her singing the chorus."

Jasper looked at me.

"Hey! I was just singing the chorus. I didn't even want it! But then Emmett grabbed my iPhone when I was sleeping and downloaded the song to my iPhone!"

"And when did this happen," Edward asked.

"This morning. Now if you would excuse me, I have to finish my homework. Even though I'll be done in 5 minutes."

I walked up the stairs and to my room. I then heard a few growls, something braking (possibly a vase), Emmett swearing at the top of his lungs, and Edward and Jasper laughing.

"YOU SONS OF A BITCH!!!"

Um...

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!! YOU SERIOUSLY PISSED ME OFF!!!!"

... Okay?

"EMMETT SHUT UP! THERE ARE CHILDREN IN THE HOUSE!" Rosalie.

Edward and Jasper laughed even harder. I chuckled. That's my family! I closed the door and got on my bed. I resumed listening to my music and finished my homework. Like I said before, done in 5 minutes. I am 8 years old and in 3rd grade, but have a mind of a Junior. I then started thinking about my family. And when they told me that they were vampires...

~ Flashback Starts ~

I was sitting on Edward's lap. Daddy said that we had a family meeting in the living room. Everyone took their own seats and looked at me.

"Bella. Have you noticed that we are different from other people?" I looked at daddy.

"Yes daddy."

"Name three things," Alice asked.

" 1. Your eyes. They go from golden to black and back to golden and keeps going back and forth.

2. Your skin. It's not warm. It's actually ice cold.

3. I noticed that you guys don't age. You look the same since I was little."

"So she has been observing us..." Emmett said.

"Listen Bella, the reason why are like this is because... we... we are vampires," daddy said in a calm voice.

"Well... that's a shocker," I said. Everyone chuckled.