Danger Magnet

EPOV

It started raining hard. There was lightning flashing, thunder rumbling, the rain was pouring down on us.

This is possibly the best hunting trip ever.

Then I heard a noise. I heard a vampire running. No, 7 vampires.

I tried to read their mind. But it was blank.

Then they came.

The Volturi.

Aro, Marcus, Caius, Jane, Felix, Demetri, and Alec.

"Ah! Just the people we were looking for," Aro said.

"May I help you," Carlisle asked.

"Yes. You see, we had a letter that you had a human girl as a child," Aro explained.

I froze. How the hell did they know that?

"Who sent you the letter," Eleazar asked.

"We don't know. We couldn't find a scent or fingerprint."

That's weird...

"But is it true. That you are raising a human child?"

"Yes. It's true. Edward found her as a baby. She was only one week old. But we kept her. So she is now part of our family. But we told her our secret when she was 7 years old. But she never told anyone about our secret. She is now 18 and is engaged to Edward. And she is still human. But we are planning to change her. Possibly after graduation or after she is married to Edward," Alice explained.

It was true. I was about to tell Bella that if she wants to be changed, then she will have to marry me first.

"Interesting," Marcus said.

"May we see her," Aro asked.

I read my family's thoughts. They were afraid on what will happen after we show them Bella. Kate was picturing Aro ending Bella's life.

"Yes," Carlisle said. But he was thinking about grabbing Bella, handing her over to me, and telling us to go hide and never come out. I actually agree with him.

Then I heard a scream.

"EDWARD!!!!"

We all froze. It was Bella.

"Bella is in trouble. So is Esme," Alice said.

"Where are they," Emmett asked.

"They are in the meadow!"

She didn't need to tell me twice. I ran over there.

I heard Esme curse. Wow. I rarely hear her curse. I noticed that Carlisle was behind me.

There others are taking the Volturi to the house. - Carlisle thought.

I kept running and the mud is trying to suck me in. The thunder got louder and the lightning was flashing everywhere.

I made it to my meadow. But I saw Esme on the ground trying not to move. And Bella coughing up blood.

"Grab Bella," Carlisle said. I went to grab Bella. When she opened her eyes, I gasped. It was pitch black. But how? But she saw me and her eyes turned to her chocolate brown eyes. Then the storm stopped. Then the moon came out.

What the hell?

I picked Bella up and she winced. Then I heard rumbling... Is Mother Nature drunk tonight?

Me and Carlisle ran back to the house and I put Bella in the room where Carlisle keeps his equipment. Esme was next her. Alice came in with some clothes for them.