Chapter 30

Yo yo yo peeeeeple!!!!  How have you been?  Okay, I've got more stories!!!  It's hard to type all the titles out, so I'm just gonna put the author's name (I know, it's sad how lazy I am :p)  Okay, HiddenFallenAngel, fullofdeception, countrygirl17, dreamer96, Ph0n1x, JennyThatsMe, EmiRoxSox.  If I left you out, just message me again!  I didn't do it on purpose, I swear, but it's kind of hard remembering all that stuff, and I've never been good at that sort of thing :)

Okay, I know you don't feel like being bored to death with details about my life and all that crap, but I was thinking about becoming a foreign exchange student!  Yeah, don't worry, I know it's not going to happen overnight so I'm not like packing my bags yet or anything, but do any of you all know anything about foreign exchanging (I don't think that's a word..) because I'm clueless!  I want to go somewhere in Latin America, maybe Ecuador or Chille or something....

But yeah... any stuff you know about that, I'd appreciate it so much!  Dang, I've blabbered for a long time!  Here's the chappie!  Oh, and sorry, I didn't have time to edit!  I'm going to be watching "Flight 93", about 911 :(  awww, it's going to be so sad!  I actually know a guy who was like a brother to me,  whose friend's uncle was the guy who stopped the plane from flying into the white house!

RIP all the people who died in 911 :'(

RECAP**** Tess and her father feel like she isn't getting enough protection at her old school, so they blackmail the Boss into letting her go to Nikki's school

***********************************************************************************************************

Having Tess go to school with me here was... different than I had expected.  I'll admit, I had been fully convinced that it would be like going to school with her before- she ruled the school, and turned everyone against me.

So of course, when I woke up the next morning, Rose had to slap me about fifty times just to get me up.  Eventually, I dragged myself out of bed, and when I showed up in the cafeteria ten minutes later, I was expecting the worse.

As it turns out, I was completly wrong.  Thankfully, superheros have more brain power than the people I used to go to school with, and this time Tess wasn't at the top of the food chain.

Of course, she hadn't figured that out yet.  A part of me doubted she ever would.  She still strutted through the hallway, looking down her nose at everyone and completely unaware of everyone glaring at her.

That was the good part.  The bad part was, Tess was in all of my regular classes.  By regular classes, I mean the classes that are pretty much the same at any school you go to (Math, English, etc....)

Luckily, Tess hadn't thought that anything was suspicious about her having half the classes we have, but it was only a matter of time.  Even Tess wasn't that stupid, and I knew she would figure it out sometime.

We had to get her out of here by then.  I don't know what Mr. Chanel said to the Boss that changed his mind, but it didn't take rocket science to figure out that it was something important.

I would have to ask him about it as soon as I could, but for now, we needed to make sure that Tess couldn't figure out about our powers.  When we'd stayed at their house, they'd been told that we had special abilities, but they'd assumed we were just computer geniuses or something.

I smirked as I daydreamed about setting Tess's hair on fire. 

"Is there something funny that you'd like to share with the class, Nikki?"  Ms. Mauricia asked in a cold voice.  My eyes snapped up, and I felt my cheeks redden.

Ms. Mauricia tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for my answer.  I wanted to be annoyed at her, but I knew that she didn't mean it.  For some reason, all the teachers had been on edge lately, getting mad at the tiniest thing.