Chapter 26

Hola mis fans impresionantes sobre wattpad!  Okay, so one of my AMAZING fans, camalmadingdong, asked me to write a chapter in Tess's P.O.V., so we can know "what the brat thinks", and I thought it was an awesome idea!  so here it is!  Also, some book reccomndations from my fans are Hybrid, by tastybasty, two of EmiRoxSox's short stories- "life of an angry bird"  and "the bathroom in the back",  the lost boy series, and whatever91247's book En-Gage!  And it would be super nice if you could put your book recommendations in private messages, or on the message board.  You don't have to though!

Thank you so much for reading :D  you guys are the best fans in the world!

************************************************************************************************************8

Tess's P.O.V.

I yawned and stretched, as I awoke in my fluffy pink bed.  My dog, Sparky, wagged his tail as soon as he saw that I was up, and he rushed over to me, licking my face.

I made a sound of disgust, as I pushed the worthless mutt off the bed.  He whimpered, his ears drooping sadly, and I smirked.  Stupid dog, having the nerve to lick ME!

I heard muffled whispers coming from down the hall, and I clenched my hands into fists.  Suddenly, I heard a snapping sound, and I looked down and gasped in horror.

My nail had broken!  I had gotten a hundred dollar manicure just a week ago, and now it was ruined!

I felt rage boil up inside of me.  First, those dumb superheros had come to my house and bothered me, and now because of them, my nails were broken!

This was all Daddy's fault!  I knew that there were reasons we should let them stay here, he had given both me and Mother a speech about all the good this would do for us with them here.  It would bring honor to our family, and the CIA would be in debt to us.

Ugh.  How I hated the CIA right now.  Out of all the families in Langley, they just HAD to choose us.  Sure, we did have a large mansion with over 10 guest bedrooms, but that's not the point.  How dare they tell us what to do!  I sneered in disgust.  Most of them were poor anyways.  I bet not one of them owned even ONE Ferrari!

All of those people from the school were trash... except for Tanner.  I let out a dreamy sigh as I pictured Tanner's perfect face.  I had to admit, even though all the guys at my school had the highest-quality plastic surgery available, and some were even international models, they all looked like trash compared to Tanner.

Tanner had played hard to get last night, and acted like he wasn't into me, but I knew that wasn't the truth.  Tanner was totally in love with me, even if he didn't admit it, just like all the other guys I'd ever met.  They acted like I disgusted them, but I knew that it wasn't true.

I smiled evilly to myself.  Tanner would me mine, and I would do whatever it took to get Nikki out of the way.

**************************************************************************************************

The end!  I hope you liked this story!  It's my first on wattpad, and I'm so sad it's finally over :,) well, you were the best fans ever, should I ever write a sequel?

.......SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How many of you suckers fell for that?  MWAHAHAHAHA!  Sorry, I know that was really mean, but I couldn't help myself!  okay, here's the rest of the chapter :D

Nikki's P.O.V.

I woke up in somebody's warm arms.  Drowsily, I opened my eyes, and looked over to see Tanner, fast asleep, his arms wrapped firmly around me.

I smiled, thinking of how cute he looked when he slept.  His hair was all messed up (in a good way), and his bottom lip jutted out slightly...... okay, I should not be thinking things like this!  I wanted to stay away from him, not get closer!

I gently pushed his arms away, careful not to wake him up.  He reached out, still asleep, and tried to pull me back to him, but I dodged.  He frowned slightly, and I tore my eyes away, looking at my other friends instead.

Rose was curled up in a ball on the bed, her red hair splayed out across the pillow.  Natalie was on the floor, stretched out in her sleeping bag, and Slink and Hope were next to each other, laying very close together.

I smiled to myself, wondering if there was anything going on between the two of them.  Slink was a great guy, any girl would be lucky to be with him.  I just hoped that Hope didn't turn out to be bad... Slink would have a really hard time if that was the case.

Tiptoeing down the stairs, I made my way into the living room, and I plopped down in one of the armchairs.

I heard some shuffling from behind me, and I automatically turned my head.  My eyes rested on Hope, who was standing in the entrance to the living room awkwardly.

"Hi, ummm.. I heard you get up, and I couldn't go back to sleep."  she explained lamely.  I nodded my head in understanding, and she hesitantly sat down on the love seat across from me.

We sat there in silence for a while, not knowing what to say.  I studied Hope as she fiddled with her fingers nervously, and finally she looked up at me, staring me in the eyes.

"I know you don't trust me."  she stated bluntly.  I blinked in shock- I hadn't known it was that obvious.  "I.... we....us....I just..."  I blabbered, but she held a hand to silence me.

"Look, if I was in your place, I wouldn't trust me either.  I know that there's something different about all of you, the Boss already explained to me about your so-called "abilities".  I know that it's none of my business, and I want you to know that I'm not gonna go snooping around.  I just really wish you all would trust me, and understand that I'm not out to hurt any of you."

She looked down sadly, and I immediatly felt guilty.  I knew that it was wrong of me to judge her without a reason. 

I stuck my hand out to her, and her purple eyes widened in surprise.  "Wanna start over?"  I asked, and her whole face lit up in a smile.  She nodded happily, and we shook hands.

*************************************************************************************************

Yeah, this is sort of a slow chapter, sorry!  What do you think Tess means when she says she'll do "anything to get Nikki away from Tanner"?  and what about all the things that Hope says?  Do you trust her, or not? 

By the way, the picture on the side is of Tess' dog, Sparky.  The picture is actually of my dog (yeah, his name is Sparky too.  I'm just so original, right?)  isn't he so CUUUUTE? :)