Chapter 24

Aslkjflosiefjdfhdlkapjsfajsl (that's gibberish for hello!)  sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile :( I know, I'm an awful person!  I've just been having a SUPER busy summer!  It's not even funny how busy it is!

  Anyways, I've gotten more books that people asked me to read!  I've read them all, and they're SUPER amazing!  There's- "A Little Like This"  by LulabyWinters,  "Misplaced Misery" by highoctane4ever,  "The last Bender:  Discovering Tyler"  by Haylez_Luvs_U,  "The War Between Dementions"  by BriannaHug! 

 I'm sorry if you already recommended your book and I left it out, I promise it's not that I didn't like it or anything, it's just that I might have lost track of who asked me to read their book :(  Sorry, I know I kinda suck at this!  But I still think that everyone deserves a chance for their book to be read, no matter what!  So keep those book recommendations coming!

  And I'm sorry if it takes me a while to comment, I put the books in my library but sometimes it takes me a while to read them all.  I try to always leave feedback though!

Oh, and I want to give a shout out to the 255 people who have taken the time to click the "become a fan" botton!  I hope you guys know that you mean the world to me :,)

Sorry!  That was even longer than my usual blabbering!  Here's the chapter!

*****************************************************************************************

RECAP

I watched him as he walked out of the room, and when he was gone, I slumped against the wall in confusion.

What had just happened?  Why had he kissed me?

And most importantly, why had I kissed him back?

*****************************************************************************************************

Tanner's P.O.V. (yay!!!)

Nikki looked like she had just remembered something, and her face lit up.  "The Boss never said what was going to happen to Hope!"  she cried.

I couldn't help but give her a strange look.  The Boss had explained what was going to happen to Hope, right in front of her.  Had she not been paying attention?

"Didn't you hear him before?  He said that she could stay in the guest dorms for tonight, and he was going to get everything sorted out tomorrow."  I explained to her.  I watched as her face scrunched in confusion, and then embarrassment. 

Hurriedly, she changed the subject, saying, "Look, we can't prove anything, and like I said, she hasn't done anything wrong.  Let's just keep our eyes open, and if we notice anything strange, we tell each other.  Deal?"

Without hesitating for a second, I replied quickly.  "Deal."

I was turning to go, trying to ignore the pulling feeling that was telling me to go back to her.  I knew in my mind that it was wrong- if I started to get close to her, she'd be in danger.  We could never be together, and if I did what I wanted to do, I'd only be getting her hopes up....

I forced myself to keep walking, but then I made my mistake.  I pictured her smiling face, her soft, pink lips...

And before I knew it, I was standing right in front of her.  Her eyes were wide in surprise, as I murmured in a low voice, "I never got the chance to finish what I started."

And before I had the chance to change my mind, I had leaned in and closed the distance between our lips.

I could feel her heart beating wildly as I kissed her, and seconds later she started to kiss me back.  I laced my fingers into her soft, sweet smelling hair, and pulled her even closer, so that there was hardly any space between us.