Chapter 23

Wassup my wonderful fans!  I know, I haven't updated for AGES, but please forgive me!  It wasn't my fault :,(  Okay, so just a little thing I wanted to say, for some reason my private messages are messed up, like I got the email telling me I got a private message, and I read it via email, but when I came on wattpad to reply, it wasn't there !!!!!!!  So I know some of you have asked me to read your books, and so if you want, you can send the message again!  I'm sorry guys, I don't know what's wrong with my messages :(

BTW, there was one book I read on vacation (I didn't have wifi, but I'd already added it to my library before, sooo.....)  It's called "The Courage to Change: A Harry Potter fanfic"    as you may have guessed, it's a Harry Potter fanfic (duh), but even though I usually don't read fanfics, this one is amazing!  It's the seventh book, but they completely redid the plot, but it is total awesomeness!  The author is fictionletsyoufly, and I recommend that book to all the crazed Potter fans of wattpad!!

Now, enough of my blabber, on with the chapter

*****************************************************************************************************

RECAP

'Need Help!  S.O.S.!  We are lost in forest, please track us by using the computer this email was sent on!'

He read it over, and satisfied, he clicked the send button.

I smiled so big, that I was surprised my face didn't crack.  Help was on the way!

Now all we had to do is wait..

*******************************************************************************

I was sitting in one of the hard, uncomfortable chairs outside of the Boss' office, my nails drumming nervously against the side. 

The helicopter had picked us up less than an hour ago.  I smiled as I remembered- we had heard a loud, buzzing sound, and terrified, we had all run to the window of the hideout.  We'd strained our eyes to find the source of the sound, and finally we'd seen the outline of a large helicopter in the sky, hovering right over us.

We'd been taken back to the school right after that, surprisingly it wasn't all that far away, and immediately I'd wanted nothing more than to crawl into my bed and go to sleep, but of course, that didn't happen.

We had all been waiting outside the Boss' office for some time now.  Right after we'd gotten back, he'd announced that he wanted to speak to us.  I could't help but scowl- if he'd wanted to speak to us so badly, why didn't he hurry up?

I felt eyes on me, but I didn't have to look up to know who it was.  Tanner had been giving me strange looks nonstop for the entire time we'd been waiting out here.  As usual, I felt a blush creeping to my cheeks, and without meaning to, I glanced up.

Tanner had a strange expression on his face as we looked at each other, like he was trying to tell me something with his eyes.  Shrugging it off, I turned away, and instead looked at Hope.

Her purple-blue eyes were fixed on the door, and I saw worry in them.  I couldn't help but feel sorry for her, and I wondered what the Boss would decide to do with her.  It wasn't like he could just dump her back in the woods- that wouldn't be right.  And she had already refused to go to the police station...

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of the door being opened, and my eyes snapped up to find the Boss standing in the doorway.

He looked at each one of us separately for a few seconds, and I saw the confusion in his eyes when he looked at Hope, but he didn't say anything.  For some reason, Hope looked as confused as he did, and she looked at the Boss in shock.