Tony Stark

Tony Stark leaned against a familiar table that he’d not seen in almost 2 years. He was back in Bruce’s lab, but Bruce wasn’t there. Bruce wasn’t anywhere, not yet anyway. It’d been an hour since he’d arrived at S.H.I.E.L.D and everyone was busy. Everyone except him, that was. He was half tempted to take a fly around the ship, but decided not to. He was too lazy. Steve was busy with a couple of kids he was watching, who knew where Natasha was, the Hawk was in his nest as usual, Thor wasn’t coming for all they knew, and Bruce, of course, was struggling not to smash anything.

            Tony clicked a pen repeatedly, waiting for something to happen. This was S.H.I.E.L.D after all. How long could they go without something exciting happening? He sighed in annoyance and dropped the pen. He leaned up against the table and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He turned it on. He had one new message from Pepper. He put in the passcode to his phone and read the message.

Hey Tony. U at SHIELD yet?

            He read the words from his girlfriend. He was bored and wished desperately to be back at Stark Towers, playing laser tag with her. He quickly typed a response, not finding anything else to do. He didn’t text much, but he was bored.

Hey, yeah I’m here. Banner got a little excited and went Hulk so I had to help with that and now I’m bored.

What happened to Bruce?

Not really sure. Something about making out with an agent… Not clear on details.

Did he hurt anyone?

Punched a hole in the wall. That’s all though.

That’s not too bad. It’s lonely here. I was reduced to playing cards with JARVIS… And he cheats.

No he doesn’t… He’s just smarter than u.

Shut up

Make me.

I will once you come home.

No you won’t… You love me. Plus I am Iron Man. I’d win in a fight any day.

You wouldn’t hurt me. I’m your girlfriend.

So?

Oh shut up. I’ve got to go. I’ll talk to you later. Update me on Bruce when you get any news.

NO DON’T LEAVE!!! I’M BORED!!!!!!!

Too bad. I have to go. Love you.

Love you too. Bye.