.:Part 40:.

Karley: Hey guys! Well I have a request for you guys, it's simple so don't worry about oh my goshhh what does she want. xDD I was just wondering if you could all remind me everyday for me to update and which story. You can pick any of them that you like (except completed, well I gotta edit them so yah maybe them) and I'll try to get to it if I remember and maybe you can throw in some ideas for me since another reason I haven't been updating is some serious writers block. So if any of you guys could do that it would be a great help to me and also for y'all. Also, I'm so sorry it has been so long T^T Anyway, let's get back to the story. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV

I sigh with relief as the bell rings signaling lunch time.''Alright, have a good day everyone,'' says Mr. Krab. I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder, and walk out of the classroom behind everyone else. I head straight to the lunch room, I spot Shadow and Sonic waiting in line for their lunch. I just lean against the wall and wait for the line to get a little bit shorter. I then step in as soon as I saw an opportunity to get my lunch, I smile at the lunch lady when she hands me my plate.

''Thank you,'' I say. She smiles at me,''I'm glad to finally see your face. You're very beautiful.'' With her saying that I become flustered,''T-Thank you. I appreciate it.'' She just grins and nods, I briskly walk away and head outside to my usual spot. Shadow is already there eating away at his pizza, he grins when he spots me.''Hey Amy. Nice to see you actually got lunch for once.'' I just shrug at him and plop down on the ground beside him.''I suppose. Is this food even good?''

Shadow just laughs at me,''Better than most school's food. Go on ahead and eat.'' I shake my head and sigh at his words. I pick up my pizza and start eating, hm. It's a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I eat the pizza quickly,''Well dang. The pizza wasn't going anywhere.'' Shadow says with a chuckle to go along with. I blush and stick my tongue out at him,''Shut up. It was good so I couldn't help it.''

He shakes his head at me with a smile,''Bet it was. Anyway I was wondering if we could hang out after school today?'' I nod and get to eating my peaches.''Sure, sounds like fun.'' Shadow scoots in closer with a grin,''Also...do~ you think you could sing me a song?'' I laugh at his question. I haven't been asked such a question in a long time.

I smirk at him and look away,''I dunno~, do you deserve it?'' He starts groaning at my own question,''Of course I do!'' I laugh and turn back towards him,''Hmm, I don't think so. You've been a bad boy lately.'' He groans in response,''That's bull (s word) and you know it!!'' I laugh at his temper, he has a quick one but it is funny I must say. We continue eating without another word. 

We finish and throw our trays (plastic btw) into the trash can and head off to our classes, saying bye and giving each other a hug. I walk into my class room and spot Sonic in the back waving me over. I walk over and he grins at me,''Soooo, this is what you really look like?'' I nod and he cheers a bit loudly, causing people to look our way. Good thing the teacher isn't in here,''Glad you're not wearing it anymore. Now it'll be less awkward and weird talking to you!'' I chuckle at his words, I swear this guy is crazy. I sit down next to him and continue talking until Ms. Jenkins walked in. 

Class started off boring as always, learning the basics of art. I already know this so I don't pay attention and just doodle in my notebook. I look out the corner of my eye and see Sonic peering at my work.''You're really good, I know it's just doodles but dang.'' I smile and just shake my head and whisper a thank you. Class continues and without I care I doodle the rest of the period.

>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>

Shadow's POV

It's the end of the day and I hurry outside and wait at the doors for Amy. I look through the crowd of people until I spot her, I run up to her with a smile.''Hey, we gonna get going or what?'' She nods and follows in behind me, with me intertwining our hands together. We walk down the side with in a peaceful silence until Amy speaks up.

''Guess what?'' I shake my head, I hate it when people ask me to guess stuff.''You secretly wish to totally have the making of the babies with me.'' She knocked me upside the head with a growl.''We're too young for that (s word)!'' I just chuckle while rubbing my head,''Well you told me to guess.'' She sighs,''Whatever. I just want to hurry up and get home so I can eat. I'm starving...will you make me a samich?'' I look at her and she looks up at me with puppy dog eyes. 

I groan, I can't resist that face. She looks so (f'ing word) adorable.''Fine, I'll make you a sandwich.'' She cheers and grins at me, as long as she's happy I don't care. We finally reach her house, she unlocks the door and steps in to reveal......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karley: CLIFFHANGER!! I KNOW BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS! XD I couldn't resist, I actually got an idea so that is why I did a cliffhanger. I know it was short but I hope you enjoyed! I love you hun buns!! <3333