Chapter 53: Time has changed

Weeks passed by. I haven't heard something of Xander since the day he left. It was like he was gone. No phone calls, no text messages, no nothing. I kept asking myself if he would still love me. If so, he would have called me, right? Or maybe his dad took his phone away?

Whatever, I was getting closer and closer to my ex-boyfriend Caleb. Not like boyfriend and girlfriend, but we became actual good friends. And sometimes, when I spent time with Caleb, I forgot about Xander. Sometimes, some people are just not meant to be. The connection falls apart, you don't see him/her anymore, you don't talk, that's when you start forgetting someone. I didn't want to forget about him, but I did anyways.

The summer vacation were over and my siblings and I headed back to New York. I really had a great time at Camp Kikiwaka, I enjoyed every single minute. Okay, maybe not every single minute, but almost every single minute. Back at home, Luke told us that he improved his math grades. He got from the F to a B+. Never thought that he'd be so smart, haha!

Anyways, school started again, and I was so busy with studying and everything. Caleb and I would call each other twice a week. Xander and I... Well, like I already told you guys, there was nothing between us anymore. Even if he said, that we would see us again someday, I doubted that, to be honest.

It was Friday afternoon, and I was currently in an argument with Ravi, because Mrs. Kipling kept stealing my sunglasses and scarfs. Weird, right?

"She can't just steal everything from me, Ravi. She's a freaking lizard!" I got louder and pointed over to the little thief.

"Please, she isn't a thief. Mrs. Kipling just wants to show off her feminine side." My brother explained. I sighed.

"Ravi, just stop-" I got interrupted by my mom.

"Emma! Could you come downstairs, please? Someone wants to see you."

I rolled my eyes. "This argument isn't over yet." I said to Ravi and made my way downstairs.

I stood in front of the elevator and waited for it to open. A few seconds after I arrived, the elevator door slowly opened, and in front of me stood...

"Oh my gosh..." I whispered, my heart began to beat so unbelievable fast.

Oh my gosh. No way.

A/n: Whoop whoop! New chapter! Hope you all like it:) Let me know what you think. Should I continue this ff? (Why?)
~Nina