Chapter 24: Dance Night Part 2)

Emma's POV:
I woke up, not seeing Xander in my room anymore. I heard music outside the cabin and saw the moon shining. I felt dizzy like hell. And my headaches got worse.

I then recognized a note next to my bed.

"Emma. Meet me at 2 am. The spot. ~Xander"

I looked at the clock. 1:50 am. I quickly got out of bed and almost fell on my bed again, but gladly, I could hold my balance. Then I made my way to the spot.

Smiling the whole way to the spot, and singing to the music in the background, I finally arrived.

"Xander, hi! Oh..." I went quite. There was Xander with Hazel. Hazel.

What the heck was she doing here?

I couldn't help but listen to their conversation.

"I... I need to tell you something." Xander stuttered, taking Hazels hand.

No. Please don't.

"I, I liked you since the first day. Since I saw into your gorgeous eyes, I knew you were special to me. Like, so special. I love everything about you. Your hair, your smile, your voice, your eyes. Everything. And , there's one more question I need to ask you: Do you want to be my girlfriend? "Xander asked, blushing.

Before I knew, my heart broke into thousand pieces. Literally. I felt tears running down my cheeks and I let quite sobs escape my mouth.

I looked at the two again, and then it hit me. They kissed. Xander and Hazel freaking kissed.

Thousand thoughts ran through my head. Was he lying the whole time? Did he really like me? Why the heck was he inviting me here? To see this? This!?

I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Hey, Princess. Careful there." Caleb chuckled.

"I'm sorry, Caleb." I tried to unlock me from his arms.

"Are you okay? Were you crying, Princess?" He came closer to me and whipped my tears away.

"Y-you're still drinking?" I asked, disgusted by his breath.

"Just a bit. I think you need that too" Caleb smirked.

"No, I don't think so." I replied, turning around.

"Princess." Caleb rubbed my back.

"Just stop, Caleb! You're gross!" I shouted, my voice cracking.

"Okay okay, but you're missing all the fun. You drank too, and you liked it, remember?"

"Yes. I remember. And it was the worst mistake I've ever made. Now let me go."

I ran away, somewhere. Yeah, somewhere.

I bumped into someone again.

Seriously?

"Oh, hi Emma!" I looked at Xander.

"Ugh. You." I muttered.

"Wait a second. Why aren't you in your cabin?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Oh please, Xander. Are you serious?"

"I am. And you smell like alcohol, again." He grabbed one of my hands.

"And you smell like... I don't know, lies."

"How can someone smell like... Okay, enough. C'mon." Xander pulled me up.

"No, Xander! I won't let me carry by a stinking liar, understood?" I said louder.

"Stinking liar? Excuse me?" He asked, rude.

I unlocked myself from his arms. Jealousy came up in me. And maybe it was still the alcohol. I'd regret what I'd do now...

I went over to Caleb.

"Hey, Princess, what uh-" Caleb stuttered before I smashed my lips on his. I pulled pack after like 3 seconds.

"Woah, I seriously didn't see that coming." He mumbled.

I went back to Xander without replying to Caleb.

I grabbed my bag, which was in Xander's hands.

"What the heck, Emma?!" Xander said, following me.

"Now you know how I feel, Xander."

"What? Why you? Oh no, please tell me you didn't see Hazel and me... I can explain it, Emma! Please, trust me..." Xander's voice cracked.

"Good night, Xander. Good luck with you and Hazel." I made my way to the cabin.

"Emma, no..." He whispered into the cold fresh air.

Was it all a mistake? Should I really have kissed Caleb just to make Xander jealous? Just to make him feel how I feel? I mean, I am jealous, right now. Kind of. Pretty much. I'd never thought I would see Xander and Hazel kiss. Especially because he doesn't like her. At least that's what I think.

I climbed into my bed and closed my eyes to try to fall asleep. But every time I closed them, the kissing scene of the two lovebirds showed up over and over again.

A/n: I'm back! Horrible chapter, oops!