Chapter 32: Mission Xandy Candy

Emma's POV:
I didn't know what to do. I just had to get Xander back. I didn't want this bad boy which he pretended to be. I wanted Xandy Candy...

"What can we do? He just won't listen to me. Is there at least some way we could try to-" I got cut off by Lou.

"There is! Oh my gosh, yes! There is a way, how to get Xander back!"

"Well, would you please tell me your brilliant idea, Lou?" I giggled.

"Just trust me, Em. And now, repeat what I say: I, Emma Ross"

"I, Emma Ross..."

She continued.

"Will take part of Mission Xandy Candy"

Oh seriously?

"Mission Xandy Candy? Are you serious?" I let a quick giggle escape my mouth.

"Emma, focus." Was my best friends reply.

"So, where were we? Oh, right! Will take part of Mission Xandy Candy and I'm able to get him back by Lou's brilliant idea, which is coming now, by the way."

I repeated the sentence, feeling more stupid than I already was.

1 hour of planning on Mission Xandy Candy later...

"And you really think this will work, Lou?" I asked .

"Am I the head-counselor or what? Now go, and do everything like we planned, got it?" Lou's sweet voice turned into a strict one.

"Yes sir! 'Mam? I'm sorry, this is my first mission ever, and I hope everything will turn out good and-"

"Stop talking, and focus, E! There's Xander, now you'll go to him and we two will communicate via those headsets in your ear and this secret video camera. You repeat everything I say, okay? Trust me, this is gonna work!" She smiled at me, patted my shoulder and pushed me towards Xander.

"Xander, hey!"

"You clearly do not understand, right? I don't want you near me anymore, I don't care if you're trying to-" In the middle of his sentence, Lou interrupted me via the headphones.

"Now say, Xander I didn't come to talk to you about this."

"Xander, I didn't come to talk to you about this." I repeated.

"You didn't? Then why did you come here?" He clearly was confused. Like I was, actually.

Lou said "I came here to say that... Your sudden change may not be a good choice you made"

"I came here to say that... Your sudden change may not be a good choice you made." Wait, this didn't make any sense.

"So, you are talking about this again. Why did you lie to me?" His face dropped.

"I lied?"

"You did a minute ago. Emma, I don't think we should continue this conversation, just go." Xander stared to the ground.

"Emma? I-I'm having troubles with those headsets I... I can't-" I heard Lou say, and in the next second, she was gone.

Great. Now I have to fix this on my own, huh? Mission Xandy Candy... Thanks a lot, Lou!

"Xander, I just want you to be the old Xander again. Why are you pretending to be a bad boy when you're not?" I let a small smile appear on my face, hoping he would listen to me for just one minute.

"I am a bad boy!" He argued.

"Oh please!" I replied, rolling my eyes.

Now or never!

"Believe it, or not. There's no way. Absolutely no way, to get me ba-"

He got cut off by my lips crashing on his. I didn't know exactly what I was just doing, but, yeah, I kissed him.

"Why did you do this? I thought you didn't like me?" Xander's voice became more soft again.

"I, I don't know. But, what did you feel? Nothing?" My heart was beating like so fast. So fast!

"E-Emma this was unexpected, um-" I interrupted him.

"Xander, I've never said I didn't like you, you took this all wrong. I like you so incredibly much, you can't imagine that! When we first kissed at the camp fire this was something I'll never forget. I was just afraid if there would change anything between us after the kiss. Maybe our friendship would break or something. I said lets wait because I was afraid of changes."
I finally spoke. It felt so good to finally have the opportunity to tell him what was on my mind.

"Oh my goodness... I took it all wrong! I... I totally overreacted with this bad boy image. I'm so dumb. C-Can you ever forgive me?" Xander pouted. He really did sound sorry.

I hesitated for some seconds. "I forgive you." I smiled, while seeing his smile getting brighter and brighter.

"You're the best!" He hugged me tight and spun me around.

"Xandy Candy's back?" I asked.

"Yeah, he is." Xander replied, laughing.

Mission Xandy Candy, completed! Yay!

A/n: Omg lame chapter, I'm so sorry! Hope you like it anyway:)
~Nina